Im in shock. Simply, by r finger u can take off icons on passport. Only 1.5 months of my phone and this.....
    Blackberry r u serious? EASELY UNSTUCK BLACKBERRYs ICON ON PASSPORT!-yidtqhzwbjq.jpg
    Can I change a device?
    Bought in UK
    05-22-15 02:15 PM
    Sorry to hear about this. Please do not apply any volatile liquid on the backside to clean your device. The emblem will come out.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    CuriousFellow likes this.
    05-22-15 02:20 PM
    Never did it!
    05-22-15 02:26 PM
    Unlucky. Since you're in the UK, go back to the place where you purchased it and ask them to fix or replace it.
    05-22-15 02:33 PM
    I've still got the screen protector & plastic film on the back, on my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    Blackerthanblack likes this.
    05-22-15 02:33 PM
    Feel bad for you as Passports are things of beauty but maybe you can cover it with a cool case. Still not as bad as what happens to other brands ( Google the words "23% iPhone cracked screen" for example. )
    05-22-15 02:34 PM
    Please don't pick at the emblem with your fingers either. It will also cause them to flake off. My young kids do this to any slightly unsmooth surface on anything and eventually causes tears, flakes, and damage in general.

It's a cosmetic damage. As far as they know, a drop or scratch may have contributed to it. Don't know that you they'll let you exchange it as "the device still works."
    05-22-15 02:34 PM
    Or... just put them back in place + they sell them pretty cheap as well. Another option would be stealth mode and remove them all.

Posted via CB10
    boysontheblock likes this.
    05-22-15 02:35 PM
    I've still got the screen protector & plastic film on the back, on my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    Wow, how long have you had it? My Passport from September has no issues... emblems still there. Holding up well. Can't believe I've had the Passport for 8-9 months already. I still feel like the thing is brand new. Awesome device!

Posted via CB10
    05-22-15 02:38 PM
    My screen protector lasted a few months, but interfered with swiping enough for me to eventually remove it... it finally came off after too much swiping. I took the back plastic film off almost right away. Still, considering all the times my kids have dropped the Passport, the only scratches are at the two top edges on the back side. This thing has held up quite well.
    thatplaybookguy likes this.
    05-22-15 02:38 PM
    Yes Guys, we can do all this options, BUT it is not alright at all!!! Even u also can easily flack off black dye around a camera!!! I am so disappointed about quality of bb devices!
    05-22-15 02:41 PM
    y would u pull it off and complain
    05-22-15 02:46 PM
    I found that if I didn't pick at it it wouldn't come off, same as how I never smashed the back glass of my iPhone 4 with a hammer as that would surely have spoiled it. It's little plastic pips glued onto a rubber backing it's not like it would be welded metal strong, however if they were popping off at random I would take it back.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-15 02:52 PM
    Have you tried reapplying them. Maybe with a 'Tiny spot' of super glue. Then applying some pressure until the glue sets.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-15 04:05 PM
    So you tested the glue strength, congratulations and get some glue to get it back on.
    Last edited by whatsever; 05-24-15 at 05:48 PM.
    Flatman likes this.
    05-22-15 04:24 PM
    Buy new ones. Move on with your life - https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...item19ff3c5aac
    05-22-15 05:10 PM
    If you prefer not to send it out for warranty, you can use crazy glue to stick them back on and it will probably stick better then the weak adhesive that BlackBerry uses.

Posted via CB10
    mnc76 and MarsupilamiX like this.
    05-22-15 05:16 PM
    Those decals are crap, blaize. They don't stay glued whatsoever.

I've tried them several times.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-15 05:31 PM
    The glue is probably giving up under heat over time.
    05-22-15 05:53 PM
    I've had a black Passport since launch and, while I know that the emblems are just glued on, haven't had any issues with it. The quality is great and I've dropped hard enough a while ago that I cracked the hard shell case in half. No damage on the Passport at all. Was so afraid to pick it up lol.

Anyway, I had my phone sitting outside the other day and when I picked it up (in the sun) the BaSA app showed 128F. Again, freaked out thinking that the screen would lift or I screwed something up, but nothing so far. Been a rock solid device since September.

To the OP... get a grip, it will be OK. It is just the emblem. Just use some super glue and put back on or replace. Looks like Bla1ze posted a link to get new ones if you decide to. I'd probably remove them all for a unique factor + it looks cool. A few have posted pics here that have removed the emblem.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-15 06:13 PM
    Could also be an issue of sweat when holding it. IMO, it's not worth the risk of sending it back if everything else is working right. It will most likely get replaced by a refurb.

The best options are a little Krazy Glue or some 3M double-sided tape and an X-Acto knife.
    05-22-15 06:51 PM
    Sorry to hear about this. Please do not apply any volatile liquid on the backside to clean your device. The emblem will come out.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    I understand that you think BB does no wrong. And God knows that I'm critical of them, but you do this all the time. Someone posts an issue like "Passport screen has lifted" and then you come running into the thread and say something like "Please don't stick stick objects into your Blackberry screen" and then you run off. You aren't helping things when you jump into a thread and immediately post the issue upon the user.
    CyberMan2013 likes this.
    05-22-15 08:30 PM
    Those decals are crap, blaize. They don't stay glued whatsoever.

I've tried them several times.

Posted via CB10
    You mean like the original ones? Lmao!

Posted via CB10
    05-22-15 09:00 PM
    I understand that you think BB does no wrong. And God knows that I'm critical of them, but you do this all the time. Someone posts an issue like "Passport screen has lifted" and then you come running into the thread and say something like "Please don't stick stick objects into your Blackberry screen" and then you run off. You aren't helping things when you jump into a thread and immediately post the issue upon the user.
    And you are? Same for you, no?
    spike12 and ibpluto like this.
    05-22-15 09:22 PM
    That phone is so dammed fast even the logo comes off!

Posted from the all mighty Z30 10.3.1.2744
    05-22-15 11:10 PM
50 12