Hello there..
    There are some questions about the marketing and the strategy what BlackBerry is doing.
    # Is there somebody happy about the BlackBerry Classic ?
    Couple years ago there was a big happening about the new BlackBerry 10 and the new hardware etc
    Well BlackBerry did a good welcome above the sale numbers .
    For me as an BlackBerry user since 2005. q10 was the best of all time it was a good Phone . And refreshing. Full with possibilitys etc..
    Then the classic came..
    How can a company brings a Phone out and it names it like the �classic� and Its slower and in every point more ****ty then q 10?? How?? How can you bring a technology out what more bad then 2 years ago..
    BlackBerry priv? For what. People who choose BlackBerry they choose for BlackBerry for certain reasons like me...
    If i want to buy a android i buy samsung..
    Can some one tell me what the strategy is. Posing in front of the cam with nonsens.
    Whats going on with BlackBerry it looks like that everbody over there is afraid to say whats going on..
    Dear crackberry how can you post and say that the classic is good.. ? I am holding one right know.. thats not the issue
    But i am an cli�nt and i choose for BlackBerry becouse of certain reasons. But this takes the fun away..
    I like to pay more for quality
    Why pay so much money for porsche design if the q10 of 3 years ago is much better then all.. Its the same! I am holding one in my other hand..
    The hardware is not good! Thats a fact. But is it still safe.
    So Come with better technology. Not with something from the past.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-16 11:38 AM
    Strategy..... Yeah if you look back you do have to wonder.

Most of the BB10 line up uses the same internals do to the fact that it apparently cost a LOT to build custom drivers for BB10. Really don't know for sure why the CLASSIC (named such to denote the return to a more classic BlackBerry with the toolbelt, in hopes of getting BBOS users to accept BB10) didn't utilize the slightly better chipset of the Z30 (Passports was too costly for what they expected the Classic market to be). Some have speculated that BlackBerry still had orders to fulfill... who really knows.

Sorry but BB10 is pretty much done... doubtful you'll see any new devcies. If BlackBerry stays in the smartphone hardware business, I'm thinking these two midgrade will be their last (if they both come).

Is BB10 still safe.... safe has always depended on the user and what they are doing. I wouldn't say it's any less safe at the moment...
    05-13-16 11:54 AM
    Strategy..... Yeah if you look back you do have to wonder.

Most of the BB10 line up uses the same internals do to the fact that it apparently cost a LOT to build custom drivers for BB10. Really don't know for sure why the CLASSIC (named such to denote the return to a more classic BlackBerry with the toolbelt, in hopes of getting BBOS users to accept BB10) didn't utilize the slightly better chipset of the Z30 (Passports was too costly for what they expected the Classic market to be). Some have speculated that BlackBerry still had orders to fulfill... who really knows.

Sorry but BB10 is pretty much done... doubtful you'll see any new devcies. If BlackBerry stays in the smartphone hardware business, I'm thinking these two midgrade will be their last (if they both come).

Is BB10 still safe.... safe has always depended on the user and what they are doing. I wouldn't say it's any less safe at the moment...
    A physical keyboard and dropping the ball are two things that BlackBerry does best, unfortunately. I'm including the Priv and it's cameras hardware also!

I'm still pondering whether or not to buy a second hand Passport SE or getting a Samsung Galaxy S7. I will most likely hold out and grab a Passport purely for the fact it's a one of a kind device and would be a great way to see out the last days of BB10 with.

We won't see any more BB10 devices and it saddens me to say so! I honestly believe that the standards started to slide post Z30 (Passport excluded) Calling your devices the Leap and the Priv is just dumb. We've all been Chenned left right and centre lol!

Q10 - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    05-13-16 12:47 PM
    A physical keyboard and dropping the ball are two things that BlackBerry does best, unfortunately. I'm including the Priv and it's cameras hardware also!

I'm still pondering whether or not to buy a second hand Passport SE or getting a Samsung Galaxy S7. I will most likely hold out and grab a Passport purely for the fact it's a one of a kind device and would be a great way to see out the last days of BB10 with.

We won't see any more BB10 devices and it saddens me to say so! I honestly believe that the standards started to slide post Z30 (Passport excluded) Calling your devices the Leap and the Priv is just dumb. We've all been Chenned left right and centre lol!

Q10 - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    Passport was a pretty good name.. it fit, and tied in how many BlackBerry users do travel a lot.

But the naming issues started long before Chen. STORM, PlayBook(for a professional device?), Z10 or actually the ZED10.... has anyone tested the drinking water in Waterloo?
    05-13-16 01:44 PM
    Passport was a pretty good name.. it fit, and tied in how many BlackBerry users do travel a lot.

But the naming issues started long before Chen. STORM, PlayBook(for a professional device?), Z10 or actually the ZED10.... has anyone tested the drinking water in Waterloo?
    The names were fitting. Storm, I guess they had realised the storm that was upon them and they thought they would whether the storm with it.

PlayBook, I don't think that was the original name but after fast tracking it and releasing a half done tablet it was no good for work and was only good as a companion to your workhorse (BBOS phones), making it a plaything.

BlackBerry BB10 forever
    05-13-16 02:19 PM