hi all, please help me. I recently got this phone.

I have a 2GB micro in it, but the hour glass comes up at intervals. I am missing calls, I can't view the missed calls and my call log empties after a call.

I have nothing saved in the phone memory. I moved everything to the media card.

PLEASE HELP
    04-23-08 06:23 PM
    does your phone recognize the card ?
    04-23-08 06:29 PM
    Do a battery pull. Pull it out, count to 10 and slap it back in.

My Pearl was a straight up short-bus ****** like yours until I did that. I limped with it's defects for DAYS.

Battery pull that fool and get back to me. I am sure that will be it right there.
    04-23-08 07:08 PM
    Does your BB work fine with the media card removed??
    04-23-08 07:15 PM
    I have the same phone. Same size card too. Battery pulls daily. Just something RIM hasn't fixed yet. Very frusterating!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-08 10:42 AM
    Definitely get the soft reset program for your BB.
    Also make sure that when you leave an application you actually select close or exit. Just hitting the end key will leave the application open to use up your memory and dump your call logs!

04-24-08 11:05 AM
    Yes I have the soft reset now but found days I use my BB less I have more issues. I also always make sure I am closing each application not just leaving by hitting escape. Its something I hope RIM figures out soon! Even through all this I am totally IN LOVE!

04-24-08 12:03 PM
    Since smart phones are similar to computers, programs will continually run in the background even if you have exited. A way to clear the event log for blackberry is this: Hold ALT and press L,G,L,G the event log will display. Press the application button and select clear log.

Maybe this will help??
    04-24-08 12:08 PM
    Thanks guys, I did the battery pull and it's running good now. I dont see the hour glass anymore.
    I loved the phone until this dumb problem made last weekend a nightmare for me.
    04-24-08 12:49 PM
    Good luck caribbean.queen and enjoy your BB.

Welcome to CB.
    04-24-08 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD