I have a problem with locating my password for my Blackberry. My 10 yr old son was trying to crack my unlock PIN code and he used all 4 attempts up. Then when I went to use it it told me to type 'blackberry' which I did then it asked me for a password. I had a password for support that I had registered so I input this and it did'nt work so then I tried another...now I've got 1 more chance before it wipes all data from my devise. I'm in Australia and can't track down a BLACKBERRY support phone number.
    Does anyone have a phone contact in Australia ?
    Has anyone got any clues on what password they require or does this have to be given to me from 'Blackberry support' ?
    Kids hey !
    05-30-08 06:13 PM
    05-30-08 06:18 PM
    Could the password required after typing 'blackberry' be the PUK code ? I have tried all my other passwords (pin code and service passwords) to no avail...now I've got 1 last chance before I lose all data off my device...don't really want to screw it up. Otherwise do you think if I phone Blackberry support in Australia (if I can locate a number) they need to give me this password ???
    Bloody frustrating when I need to use it !:
    05-30-08 11:23 PM
    Did you read that thread I linked?? If you did, you should have tried doing a battery pull.
    05-30-08 11:29 PM
    Welcome 2 CB.com Levo.
    05-30-08 11:30 PM
    Did you read that thread I linked?? If you did, you should have tried doing a battery pull.
    Yes pulled the battery and restarted and it just reverts back to where I was i.e last chance to get password correct or delete all data from device...doh !
    05-30-08 11:36 PM
    Hope you backed your data up.

It has nothing to do with a PUK code btw. It was your user set password. Keep in mind CAPs and NUM lock.
    05-30-08 11:45 PM
    Just tried my last ditch password in UPPER CASE and it wiped all data !!...doh...oh well not a huge deal as I'm on BES and just need to reactivate emails etc..I'll treat it as if I've got a new BB to play with...kind of fun setting these things up anyway...
    05-31-08 12:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD