Just got my shipping confirmation for Monday delivery and noticed that they are back in stock for orders.

Go Go Go!
    Elite1 likes this.
    10-23-14 03:28 PM
    The BlackBerry Passport is now "in stock" at Amazon.com Go get em' while you can.

Posted Securely Via BlackBerry 10.
    vespajet and Elite1 like this.
    10-23-14 03:49 PM
    10-23-14 03:57 PM
    Ordered.
    Elite1 likes this.
    10-23-14 04:11 PM
    Boom.

Z30 (10.3)
    10-23-14 04:12 PM
    I pre-ordered, just got notification of delivery by October 28th.
    Elite1 likes this.
    10-23-14 04:16 PM
    Oops. Guess I was a little too excited. Thanks for the assist with the web link.

10-23-14 04:25 PM
    I ordered my passport on the 13th through Amazon. I received it today. I am happy and I am "Back to Black". Sorry but I must go to play with my new toy.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails Passport "In Stock" again @ Amazon.com (10-23-14)-img_20141023_162615.jpg  
    10-23-14 04:39 PM
    FYI: Two threads merged. One was first, the other had more replies.

And then there was one...
    10-23-14 04:42 PM
    FYI: Two threads merged. One was first, the other had more replies.

And then there was one...
    No worries. I searched and found nothing similar but thanks for keeping the clutter to a minimum.

10-23-14 06:42 PM
    Any ideas as to why Amazon won't ship the Passport to Mexico? Anyone? I tried to order it several times when it was in stock. It even said that it will ship the item to my destination, but upon check out it just gave me the same message over and over again - that it could not be sent to my address. I even tried changing address, but it seems that BlackBerry just doesn't allow it to be shipped to Mexico for reasons I cannot fathom. The most ironic part I guess is that the device was actually manufactured here using cheap Mexican labour. Way to go, BlackBerry... - excluding the marked where the device was made. I just find this sort of behaviour ridiculous and immoral. Not to mention moronic, as there is actually a large market for BlackBerry products here. Guess the Passport won't be available here until December (last I read), but I cannot understand why they don't just let you order the fricken phone unlocked...
    10-23-14 08:32 PM
    Out of stock now again, this phone is really hot!!!

Posted via CB10
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    10-23-14 08:58 PM

Posted via CB10
    Check again. Just added it to my cart at 4am eastern time.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 02:57 AM
    Still in stock
    10-24-14 02:59 AM
    "Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available."

Doesn't do me any good either way, since they won't ship to old M�xico for some reason. When I was finally ready to take the leap to the Passport, they wouldn't let me buy it. Hehe. F@ck 'em.
    10-24-14 10:12 AM
    Still in stock
    That's the 3rd-party seller's.
    Barbareren likes this.
    10-24-14 03:55 PM
    And it's gone again....
    10-24-14 04:50 PM
    Any ideas as to why Amazon won't ship the Passport to Mexico? Anyone? I tried to order it several times when it was in stock. It even said that it will ship the item to my destination, but upon check out it just gave me the same message over and over again - that it could not be sent to my address. I even tried changing address, but it seems that BlackBerry just doesn't allow it to be shipped to Mexico for reasons I cannot fathom. The most ironic part I guess is that the device was actually manufactured here using cheap Mexican labour. Way to go, BlackBerry... - excluding the marked where the device was made. I just find this sort of behaviour ridiculous and immoral. Not to mention moronic, as there is actually a large market for BlackBerry products here. Guess the Passport won't be available here until December (last I read), but I cannot understand why they don't just let you order the fricken phone unlocked...
    Shipping certain electronics to addresses outside the USA requires special approvals. I have had similar issues with all kinds of electronics shipping from USA to Canada. For example an empty external Hard drive enclosure. This was a new model and not yet FCC approved in Canada. I'm sure with the passport it's more about being officially released in Mexico.
    Perhaps you can setup a US mailbox, have it sent there, then travel North to collect it yourself.
    I do this occasionally for items that have free shipping within USA or export restrictions...I live in Canada only 20 miles North of the US border

Flicked out via Zed30
    10-24-14 09:40 PM

Posted via CB10
    I think they just don't make a lot of it. Maybe everytime Amazon just put like 20-30 units online since that is how much allocation they get from Blackberry

- Charles
    10-24-14 09:59 PM