Apparently Sony got rejected (link below) cause they weren't cool enough. I doubt BlackBerry will do it, but it would be a grt prd placement for the passport, especially, with all the gadgets in these movies.

Daniel Craig turned down $5 million because James Bond wouldn't use a Sony phone

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 12:04 PM
    I don't even think BlackBerry will push it because at the moment they are not 'focusing' on the consumer side..Of course it would be good to have some free advertising from such a big movie As it happened, if I recall correctly, with a couple of Liam Neeson's movies, or with the first two House Of Cards seasons..Too bad they were for the vast majority old BB OS7 devices! Finger crosssed but I don't see that happen..

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 01:01 PM
    Apparently Sony got rejected (link below) cause they weren't cool enough. I doubt BlackBerry will do it, but it would be a grt prd placement for the passport, especially, with all the gadgets in these movies.

Daniel Craig turned down $5 million because James Bond wouldn't use a Sony phone

Posted via CB10
    Agreed. It could show Bond trying to BBM someone and get a red "X", or try running an app getting the "Play services" error message. I would pay to see that.
    zehkaiser and jazsta123 like this.
    04-24-15 01:03 PM
    Agreed. It could show Bond trying to BBM someone and get a red "X", or try running an app getting the "Play services" error message. I would pay to see that.
    Lol!! Or 007 sending a message to M, but it goes to MM because of double typing.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 01:38 PM
    Lol!! Or 007 sending a message to M, but it goes to MM because of double typing.

Posted via CB10
    Or his PP's screen starts flickering.

Suffer Now & Live The Rest Of Your Life As A Champion
    04-24-15 02:40 PM
    Whoever pays the most money is going to win. I can guarantee you that it was rejected because they have someone else (Samsung) offering more money for the product placement.
    04-24-15 03:24 PM

Posted via CB10
    That would single-handedly kill the James Bond brand lol

Honestly, JB with a BB would be like JB with a BMW 7series, makes no sense, just too boring vs. JB in a shiny and powerful Aston Martin.
    04-24-15 03:34 PM
    BlackBerry Passport should be in the next 007 movie-canada-love.jpg
    jazsta123 likes this.
    04-24-15 04:43 PM
    Lol

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.500
    04-24-15 04:48 PM
    Whoever pays the most money is going to win. I can guarantee you that it was rejected because they have someone else (Samsung) offering more money for the product placement.
    Not confirmed but I read somewhere Samsung offered $50 million for the product placement
    04-24-15 08:06 PM
    I think John Chen should take the $3 billion currently in cash & investments and bet it all on product placement for the next Bond movie.
    sentimentGX4 likes this.
    04-24-15 08:52 PM