Hi Guys,

I've been mulling on what's going on over at RIM and with BlackBerry for a while, and thought I'd make the effort to write about what I'd love to see RIM work towards fixing in the BB world over the next year.

It's just a personal blog, but if you'd like to take a look I'd love some feedback:
    http://johnreid.it/?p=815

Cheers!
    01-14-12 02:42 AM
    I whole heartedly agree with number 10. But regarding most of the rest of them, BB10 is supposed to remedy those issues.
    01-15-12 01:56 AM
    Thanks for taking the time to look at it!

I don't see bow BB10 will resolve any of those points except for #5 - which is mainly caused by the Java OS and technical limitations. However, I left this in because I don't want to see BB10 phones go the same way. If you buy a good phone, you expect it to last at least 2-3 years before the limitations start to be noticeable, the classic reason for BB smartphones is that apps can easily overload the app space through data storage more than the apps themselves.

The rest of the list includes things that RIM can work on right now that can improve current phones and future phones - and can still get people excited if they work on them before hand.

Of course, any article and comment is just opinion
    01-15-12 03:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD