not get to long winded, but i am about to pull the trigger on a new BB torch 9860, and i wanted to share an outsiders perspective of this platform. i origianlly thought that BB's were for business men/women only. that there arent many apps, and its not really used for apps. that it is used primarily for email, msging, and calender sync. that they are a bit dated. i know thats a biased opinion, but its what a lot of people think. ( and boy are they wrong ) i used to own a storm but that was before smartphones blew up. and now the market has changed dramatically. since then i have owned a little bit of everything. currently on windows phone. recently i had a chance to play with my brothers bold 9900, and was very impressed with the liquid display, and fluidity of the OS! what an improvement from bb5! where i think windows went wrong is not controlling the hardware... this is where BB continues to impress me. although sales are way down, this is amazing phone!

i think BB will be just fine, as there is still a customer base that needs BB's services. i work at fifth third bank corp, and all of our execs and managers use BB's.

be proud to own one, its a beautiful piece of hardware, and it is, and always has been, in a league of its own. BB has never strayed from who it is, gotta love it.

in summary, too many people have forgotten about BB, or moved on to ios, or android. they are certainly missing out, bb10 will be "bringing sexy back."
    05-02-12 11:01 AM
    I 100% agree. BTW windows is my second favorite. I would love to see some healthy competition with the four company's each holding their fair share of the market.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    jordandrews90 likes this.
    05-02-12 11:09 AM
    I 100% agree. BTW windows is my second favorite. I would love to see some healthy competition with the four company's each holding their fair share of the market.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    Competition fuels innovation and in the end is better for us the consumer.
    05-02-12 11:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD