BlackBerry 10 is simply the best for me.

  
    TheAuthority likes this.
    05-11-15 10:43 AM
    BlackBerry 10 is simply the best for me.

  
    For me as well!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    TheAuthority likes this.
    05-11-15 10:43 AM
    I hate the android OS. Just give us some flawless working android apps
    You don't want Android but want the Android apps to work smooth like butter with Google Services and all the bells & whistles . You do realize that the only way to that is to with an Android OS right?
    05-11-15 10:57 AM
    Blackberry OS is new! Apps gap shall be covered very soon-mockit_11052015123146.jpg

Posted via CB10
    solitude1984 likes this.
    05-11-15 12:05 PM
    I'm looking at it in a way that BB10 devices give me just what I need to be productive (i.e. my primary objective to have a mobile device). Good thing we have snap and the amazon app store to fill in the app gap.

And at the same time we can't really force people to stick with BlackBerry if it doesn't "fit" them anymore.

I'm sticking with BlackBerry because it works for me. And it works really well.

Posted via CB10
    TheAuthority likes this.
    05-11-15 12:10 PM
    you have drank to much i am afraid lol
    ...or actually inhaled.
    05-11-15 12:11 PM
    There are million thoughts and prayers "die BlackBerry die" but BlackBerry is there, isn't it? And "peoples" don't care about BlackBerry that's why so much moaning and crying on CB!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    As far as the others that don't like BlackBerry- whatever. On this site, most want BlackBerry to succeed. Yes, there are those that assume cyber*ssing contest between platforms really matter......somewhere. The problem as you stated since OS 7- lack of apps. Unfortunately, if sales don't improve, I don't see how they can entice DEVs back. But, if Chen can get the carriers back......who knows.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 05-11-15 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Clarification.
    05-11-15 12:19 PM
    I use BlackBerry 10 for the software not the hardware. I would like to see BlackBerry bring out both BB10 OS phones and Android OS phones to boost the hardware sales, but I would always pick BB10 over Android any day of the week.

I think a premium slider or even the Passport running Android would sell fairly well.

Posted via CB10
    That brings back scary memories, I posted a thread on that, still have the bruises. I still think it's a good idea, Blackberry wants to make money, still think if they had a consumer division and pushed something like a 5.7 inch all touch Android-Blackberry hybrid, with the hub and a few other blackberry OS features(instead of releasing the hub to everyone else), but with full google/android compatibility, alongside the enterprise push of actual BB 10 secure corporate devices, they could increase revenue and appeal to all users. People are always looking for something new and cool, and so many love messaging and social stuff, I think a ton of people would see a commercial showing a big cool looking BB android device featuring all their stuff in the hub and they'd jump on it next renewal. rant done
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...d-work-930226/
    05-11-15 12:22 PM
    Yeap the ship has been sinking for quite some time now...
    Kevin left it first and now it seems Bla1ze is ready to abandon ship as well...
    It's been nice knowing you mates... So for all of us going down with the ship... it is honestly very simple.

If Blackberry goes full android.
    Then Blackberry as a company is done.
    If Blackberry exits the hardware market.
    Then BlackBerry as a company is done as well.

Is out only hope for survival truly to make a deal with Google go full android + the hub?

Supporting the people's struggle worldwide via my BBZ30
    05-11-15 12:28 PM
    You are completely wrong. BB10 can survive the market. Just watch and see how it goes

Posted by djeniuss via the CB10 App
    TheAuthority and valvac2000 like this.
    05-11-15 12:32 PM
    Yeap the ship has been sinking for quite some time now...
    Kevin left it first and now it seems Bla1ze is ready to abandon ship as well...
    It's been nice knowing you mates... So for all of us going down with the ship... it is honestly very simple.

Is out only hope for survival truly to make a deal with Google go full android + the hub?

Supporting the people's struggle worldwide via my BBZ30
    Which ship you are talking about BlackBerry or Crackberry? Only left peoples you have mentioned work for Crackberry!!!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    TheAuthority likes this.
    05-11-15 12:33 PM
    BlackBerry is either Magellan or the Titanic. Either way for me, I like my device/OS and am willing to get on board for the voyage.

As a technical person I keep my data as 'universal' as possible so I become device agnostic. Really, how hard is it to change to another device.
    05-11-15 12:35 PM
    Why?

Nope. They still have the software division (BBM, BES, QNX)
    05-11-15 12:37 PM
    BlackBerry is not sinking but rising!!! Their acquisition shows determination!!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    TheAuthority and MarsupilamiX like this.
    05-11-15 12:40 PM
    BlackBerry is not sinking but rising!!! Their acquisition shows determination!!
    You mean Blackberrys handset division or the whole company? Smartphones are not rising at all...
    Last edited by Maxxxpower; 05-11-15 at 12:59 PM.
    05-11-15 12:41 PM
    Bla1ze is ready to abandon ship as well...
    Wth are you on about? The CEO of the company changed the course, not me lol. I'm just having a laugh at everyone freaking out over Android/BlackBerry.

Point blank: John Chen chose to adopt everything and make it part of the BlackBerry ecosystem. Some people get that. Some people don't. Those who don't and haven't realized it yet are in for a shock when they wake up and realize BlackBerry is no longer just about BlackBerry. It's about Android, iOS, Windows Phone and whatever else they can attach themselves to in order to keep making money. The people still spewing hate towards Android, iOS and Windows Phone are the ones who haven't caught on yet despite the fact the CEO says it pretty much in every interview he does. BlackBerry needs to work with everything. This is the reality of the situation.
    05-11-15 01:02 PM
    Wth are you on about? The CEO of the company changed the course, not me lol. I'm just having a laugh at everyone freaking out over Android/BlackBerry.

Point blank: John Chen chose to adopt everything and make it part of the BlackBerry ecosystem. Some people get that. Some people don't. Those who don't and haven't realized it yet are in for a shock when they wake up and realize BlackBerry is no longer just about BlackBerry. It's about Android, iOS, Windows Phone and whatever else they can attach themselves to in order to keep making money. The people still spewing hate towards Android, iOS and Windows Phone are the ones who haven't caught on yet despite the fact the CEO says it pretty much in every interview he does. BlackBerry needs to work with everything. This is the reality of the situation.
    To add to what Bla1ze said, I used to rave about being a BlackBerry Enterprise Server Admin, nowadays I have found myself changing my title to Mobility Engineer. No matter how many flaws we point out about the other OS's they're all here to stay. Chen has the right idea, if you can't beat em join em.
    dejanh likes this.
    05-11-15 01:30 PM
    BBOS10 with android runtime is good enough, but they must get a better store like 1mobile , because amazon misses a lot of apps for europe like banking apps. 1mobile is the better alternative or SNAP
    05-11-15 01:36 PM
    You mean Blackberrys handset division or the whole company? Smartphones are not rising at all...
    As whole! Software is well and handset are cool!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    05-11-15 01:40 PM
    As whole! Software is well and handset are cool!
    10-12 million customers in 2.5 years of BB10 agree. Definitely not enough.
    05-11-15 02:51 PM
    BBOS10 with android runtime is good enough, but they must get a better store like 1mobile , because amazon misses a lot of apps for europe like banking apps. 1mobile is the better alternative or SNAP
    1mobile is a cesspool of malware, spyware, etc. If you are crazy enough to get your banking apps from there, then I hope your bank has VERY generous fraud policies. There is a reason why no company would ever make such a store "official."
    05-11-15 03:33 PM

As a technical person I keep my data as 'universal' as possible so I become device agnostic. Really, how hard is it to change to another device.
    Well said. I agree.

I learned to avoid allowing any one platform hold me hostage a long time ago.
    05-11-15 03:42 PM
    Well said. I agree.

I learned to avoid allowing any one platform hold me hostage a long time ago.
    This was a lesson for me, I invested in BB more than 10 years ago and feel they left me hanging with BB10. I really never thought they would create a new OS and make obsolete the years I invested in them...

They could at least throw us a life preserver...
    05-11-15 03:58 PM
    .....Those who don't and haven't realized it yet are in for a shock when they wake up and realize BlackBerry is no longer just about BlackBerry. ...The people still spewing hate towards Android, iOS and Windows Phone are the ones who haven't caught on yet despite the fact the CEO says it pretty much in every interview he does. BlackBerry needs to work with everything. This is the reality of the situation.
    #realtalk #preach #thetruthshallsetyoufree

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-11-15 06:37 PM
    Enough! The horse is battered enough and is gasping for air as it is now. Please stop with the whipping!
    Correction: The horse is dead!
    05-11-15 07:32 PM
289 12345 ...