I never seem to use my voice plan anymore. Is there a way I can get just a data plan with T-Mobile. My cousin has it with her Sidekick. Should I call them up? Could I do it from the T-Mobile website by just going into the "change plan" section and selecting nothing?

Anyone else like me and hate paying for the voice plan you aren't using?
    04-29-09 12:40 AM
    I've thought about it since I don't talk much but the savings won't be worth switching for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-09 01:36 AM
    I have Verizon and I know that they have "Data only" type of thing. I thought about it I hate paying for the minutes I barely use 50 at times. I just text/email someone lol
    But then there's those times that the phone option would come in handy.
    I kinda would like there to be a "pay as you go" type thing with the minutes.
    But still have the set price for "data" and "text" etc. I don't know if that makes sense lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-09 01:41 AM
    I have the BB BIS only plan on ATT, I pay $35/mo for data only on the Bold. I pay $.40/min for voice if I use it. (I usually use 10min a month which comes out to $4).

My voice plan I use Tmo.
    04-29-09 01:41 AM
    I never seem to use my voice plan anymore. Is there a way I can get just a data plan with T-Mobile. My cousin has it with her Sidekick. Should I call them up? Could I do it from the T-Mobile website by just going into the "change plan" section and selecting nothing?

Anyone else like me and hate paying for the voice plan you aren't using?
    Is this even possible? Worst case scenario they will give you a $10/month plan + your data/email plan

But again... is this possible? I would consider here in Canada
    04-29-09 11:15 AM
    Is this even possible? Worst case scenario they will give you a $10/month plan + your data/email plan

But again... is this possible? I would consider here in Canada
    Rogers begins it plan building with a voice contract, only then, can you add on a BIS data plan.

It might be possible, if your contact has been completed. There is no way they will let you out of an existing contract.
    04-29-09 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD