Okay I went to OS 4.5 a few days ago and upgraded to the Empower Pro specific to 4.5OS. Well I decided to downgrade back to 4.2.1 OS and did the same to my Empower Pro version. But I have noticed when I get a emails now links dont show up at all. Don't know if this is Empower specific issue or what. Any help appreciated.
    07-15-08 11:29 AM
    Do you sill have the Empoer ortions when you hit menu? Sound like an Empower issue to me...
    07-15-08 11:51 AM
    Yeah I still have Empower options. I double checked them to make sure I had everything I had previously setup was the same and it was.
    07-15-08 11:55 AM
    Their has got to be a setting. I have Empower pro, so im thinking about it as well. I just got it last Friday so I am a novice with it. Did you check advanced options, after you select empower options? If not i would call customer support and ask them. I read of other people doing this as well, and said they got their problem fixed fast...
    07-15-08 12:03 PM
    Yup checked every single setting. Im gonna delete it and reinstall it and see if that works. Hopefully the program remembers my license code because I dont.
    07-15-08 12:10 PM
    Did some trouble shooting and fixed the problem.
    07-15-08 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD