Hi i really hope someone can help me :cry:

my mum had her bb on vodafone uk (they provided her bb bolt on etc)

and she asked me to transfer her number and order her a simcard from the tesco network

so she called vodafone informed them she was leaving ordered her pac code etc and that was that. we went ahead ordered her simcard had bb services etc placed on the sim and for two days it worked great on the 3rd day all services stopped and since then (for over two weeks they have ceased working)

long story short vodafone had deleted my mum's profile but no released her pin (which has now been done) which caused a knock on affect ie it took x amount of days for the tesco network to be able to see the handset on there server etc

that's all fine they can see the handset on there side but when then check the handset it comes back as there is no bb services added and there saying that blackberry cannot see the handset on there server and have to wait for this to sorted this has taken nearly 10 days surely it shouldn't take that long ?
    09-10-12 02:02 AM
    The phone might still have the old vodaphone service books on it so will be looking for their servers rather than tescos, not sure if Tesco/o2 have a bis page where you can log in and resend them but I'd give them a ring and check (might not work if it's not showing at their end)
    09-10-12 02:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD