HELP

I have no idea whats going on with my bb today. All of a sudden i stopped receiving texts messages I can still send them, but just cant receive any replys. And no im not being ignored by people lol. I can still make and recieve calls, also had no problems with bbm or emails. I have no clue whats going on? Ive deleated messages from my inbox incase this was full, done a battery pull, removed my sim checked my firewall settings. Nothings working. Does anyone know what I need to do?

VERY CONFUSED
    09-29-11 11:00 AM
    Have you tried calling your carrier's support line to see if maybe they're having issues, either generally or possibly with your account specifically?
    09-29-11 11:25 AM
    Have you tried calling your carrier's support line to see if maybe they're having issues, either generally or possibly with your account specifically?
    I tried that but they were awful lol, none of them had a clue what they were talking about. In the end I just connected to a different network (vodaphone) then reconnected to my o2 network. It must have restarted my connection settings or something and soon worked
    09-30-11 02:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD