i have a blackberry torch 9800 and it not coming on. all that is happening is the led light is blinking red. i tried all sorts of thing, like go in command files etc. also, putting in my password wrong ten times or downgrading. tried update the software nothing. download new OS nothing. when i use desktop software, i has an update but when i click on the desktop manager is not picking up the phone. need help asap
    05-11-12 08:59 PM
    Have you tried charging the phone? Also If the phone is not coming one as you say, how are you able to put in a password? Some of this does not jive.
    05-11-12 10:41 PM
    Have you tried charging the phone? Also If the phone is not coming one as you say, how are you able to put in a password? Some of this does not jive.
    Not sure what that's about. Just saw they left me that same thing as a "visitor message" on my page... Doesn't really make sense though. Maybe they'll write back
    05-16-12 08:36 PM
    Not sure what that's about. Just saw they left me that same thing as a "visitor message" on my page... Doesn't really make sense though. Maybe they'll write back
    Things that make you go Hmmmm.
    05-16-12 09:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD