Waste of money anyway. Who buys brands they see on an F1 car?
    I think it was a great advertising play. 12M really isn't a lot of money in the grand scheme of things. It is all about brand awareness.

Posted via CB10
    itiswhatitisnt likes this.
    03-11-16 05:13 PM
    Would be an even bigger waste of money as NASCAR has a much smaller range. Would almost be as big a waste of money as a Superbowl ad

At least the sponsorship of F1 showed people that Blackberry was still around.

Only thing their marketing team did right
    Not sure what you mean by "smaller range" but NASCAR is huge. It is second only the NFL in terms of television ratings in USA and holds 17/20 top 20 regularly attended single day sporting events in the world. More Fortune 500 companies sponsor Nascar that any other auto sport (yes F1 included).

I'm not a huge Nascar fan myself but it is a huge deal.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-16 05:17 PM
    Not sure what you mean by "smaller range" but NASCAR is huge. It is second only the NFL in terms of television ratings in USA and holds 17/20 top 20 regularly attended single day sporting events in the world. More Fortune 500 companies sponsor Nascar that any other auto sport (yes F1 included).

Posted via CB10
    I'm talking world stage.
    03-11-16 05:22 PM
    A little sad to know that BlackBerry Limited cannot afford to put its logo on formula cars nor team wears any longer.

BlackBerry no longer sponsoring F1-nico2.jpg
    04-02-16 05:19 AM

Posted via CB10
    You are American yes? America isn't the one and only country in the world. This why we laugh at your names like "World Series".
    I accept it is big, christ even massive in America but I couldn't tell you one name of a team or a driver and i'm not alone in the world when it comes to it. Crikey I think more people know about NASCAR around the world lately due to the fact Top Gear mentioned them in their American Special episode.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-16 05:53 AM
    No one in Europe cares about NASCAR. We care for F1.
    The same with American Football or Baseball.

Posted from my Z30 (10.3.2.2876 patched 2813 ART) #ILoveBB10Apps
    04-02-16 06:42 AM
31 12