My wife and I are on the verge of joining the blackberry world. We are becoming a very crucial parts of a growing company and growing busier at home and work. We thought that blackberry would be a great solution to be organized and connected on the go. We both like the new Storm and are loyal Verizon customers so it seems like the right choice. My only worries is the mixed reviews about this device. What is the true story about the phone? Is it good or bad phone? Help please
    01-09-09 09:42 PM
    I think the Storm is a device you will have to play with in person to make a decision on it. Honestly I thought a clickable touch screen was a horrible idea when the information about the Storm came out. By chance I had the oppurtunity to play with one and I really liked the way it operated. I don't feel like the accelerometer was that great in it. I was turning it sideways and the screen was not reacting until I shook it a bit but other than that I really liked it.
    01-09-09 09:49 PM
    I don't personally have a storm, but from what I have heard it is still getting the bugs worked out. In my opinion, it seems the storm is geared more toward competing with the iPhone for the more casual/social user... For business, I'd stick with a proven model, such as curve...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 09:49 PM
    Haven't tried one myself, I guess the reason being, I'm really happy with my Curve. It's a real solid performer with a great track record. But that's my opinion which I happen to be an expert on. LOL
    Good luck with your choice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 10:04 PM
    I am a Bold owner who tried the Storm in the store when it came out. I did not like the typing experience with touch screen. For that reason alone, I would recommend Bold.
    01-09-09 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD