Lost my retaining ring. (on a side note, does anyone have one laying around they don't need?)

If I happen to lose my trackball before a retaining ring shows up, is it possible to navigate without one?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 10:34 PM
    Best you can really do is Space down, but it jumps too far for accurate scrolling. You can usually go to your carrier store and get one without too much trouble.

11-02-09 11:00 PM
    PM me your info and I'll pop a retaining ring in the mail to your on my way to lunch
    if your carrier does not have one.
    11-02-09 11:07 PM
    You can snag the whole thing (ball+ring) off ebay for cheap too, if something does happen to it. I may be replacing a friends this week

11-03-09 02:53 AM
    I was hoping there was a way around this as well. My new trackball won't be here until next week.

11-28-09 11:59 PM
    I keep spare trackballs and rings just for that. Reason Its a good ideal to just in case. I got about 15 hopefully u got your issue solved its been a few days since u posted that .n cherryjuice hopefully yours gets to ya tomorrow ,assuming your tracking it.

11-29-09 03:19 PM
    just go to a verison store and ask for one, they will give it to you for free.they will offer to replace it for you just say you left the phone at home.
    11-29-09 05:58 PM
    Thank you all for your suggestions. I have already shipped the ring, the OP has
    received it. Problem solved.
    11-29-09 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD