I really want to buy one. I mean, really. Problem is where. Not a single online retailer has them in stock. An Amazon.com seller has two, but they don't ship to Canada. Not even Shopblackberry. Has the Music Gateway been discontinued?

Does anyone know where the **** I can get one?
    10-14-11 04:04 AM
    The bluetooth one?
    10-14-11 07:10 AM
    I have one and have loved it until I got my most recent car, an 2006 Acura TL. There's something with the bluetooth phone hookup in the car that causes the bluetooth link to the music gateway to skip from time to time. I've noticed that the connection drops and reconnects really fast. When I unpair the handsfreelink, everything is fine. Perhaps its the age of the car and maybe it's using Bluetooth 1.x.

Anyway, I've noticed it's not available many places either. I was thinking about getting another one to see if it's the hardware. There is a Belkin unit that does something similar, but it's not car friendly. It uses some special power cable, not mini-USB.

Joe
    10-14-11 07:43 PM
    ... So does nobody know where I can get one or if these things are discontinued?

I would be willing to buy one off of somebody here.
    10-15-11 02:28 PM
    i got mine from the blackberry.com store a couple months ago.
    10-16-11 11:18 AM
    Ebay has them...
    10-16-11 04:58 PM
    Ebay has them...
    ONE seller on eBay did, and I bid like a mo'fo to take my shiny new BlackBerry Music Gateway home.

Proud new owner! Booyah!

The case of the unavailable BBMG is closed.
    10-19-11 10:29 PM
    ONE seller on eBay did, and I bid like a mo'fo to take my shiny new BlackBerry Music Gateway home.

Proud new owner! Booyah!

The case of the unavailable BBMG is closed.
    Nice, congrats. I love mine
    10-19-11 11:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD