Here's how this thread works:

I'll post the ringtone description and the BlackberryExchange Download Code, you have TWO WAYS of downloading the ringtone (it's easy )

1. Email [email protected] from your Blackberry, make the SUBJECT the DOWNLOAD CODE (nothing else) --- the body can be blank or random letters, whatever. You will get an instant reply with your file
    2. Go to BlackberryExchange.com - the 1st file exchange exclusively for BlackBerries� on your Blackberry browser and click "Download a file" then enter the code

I'll be adding more, you should do the same Please try and follow the same format so this thread doesn't get cluttered...this can turn into something spectacular if you all help out :bb:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Crank ringtone (the Dieing telephone ring):
    Code:
    2) "Best I ever had" realtone (MP3)
    Code:
    3) Lolipop - Lil wayne (MP3) realtone
    Code:

(How to) Share your own:

Simply go to BlackberryExchange.com - the 1st file exchange exclusively for BlackBerries� on your COMPUTER to Upload files from your COMPUTER, or go to BlackberryExchange.com - the 1st file exchange exclusively for BlackBerries� on your BLACKBERRY to upload something from your BLACKBERRY. Then ofcourse post the Download code you received and a short description of the file.
    07-21-09 07:14 PM
    4) Banana Phone!!!! (LOL) (mp30
    Code:

5) Mosquito Ringtone (The famous "teacher can't hear it" ringtone...yes it's true by the way).
    Code:
    07-21-09 07:15 PM
    6) Hips Don't Lie!- Shakira (Realtone - mp3)
    Code:
    7) CTU Ringtone - From the TV Show 24
    Code:
    8) Apologize Remix (ft. One republic) - MP3 Realtone

Code:
    07-21-09 07:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD