When u post from a BB mobile, it has a signature at the bottom that says, 'posted from my BB device' etc.

Is this feature unique to the Crackberry forums? Is it a mod? I have posted on other forums and there is no indication that a message was posted from a BB device.

Cheers
    01-14-10 03:01 PM
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

It is our way of making our WAP Forum Users prominent and encouraging the practice.
    01-14-10 03:20 PM
    It's good to know that someone is posting from WAP also because that way if I
    respond to someone that is posting from WAP I know right away that they cannot
    see phone devices or carriers. Those are sometimes relevant to questions on here
    within a thread.
    01-14-10 03:28 PM
    It's good to know that someone is posting from WAP also because that way if I
    respond to someone that is posting from WAP I know right away that they cannot
    see phone devices or carriers.
    Those are sometimes relevant to questions on here
    within a thread.
    LOL, when I first began using the WAP forum, you had to manually refresh the page.

New members would post, check back hours later to think nobody had responded to their post.... They were seeing their own cache.

We had a few frustrated members until that was fixed.
    01-14-10 03:43 PM
    It is our way of making our WAP Forum Users prominent and encouraging the practice.
    Thats great but how do u make it happen? I have a forum of my own and would like to aknowledge those messages posted from WAP/ Blackberry etc....
    01-16-10 03:02 AM
    hi,

is this a mod/ plugin that recognises this? I would like it on my own forums.

Cheers
    02-11-10 12:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD