I currently own a Blackberry Curve 8530 and recently BBM has been experiencing problems. My BBM contacts photos aren't displaying and I've tried everything to restore them.

So, is there something wrong with RIM servers or is there something I'm not doing correctly?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-10 04:32 PM
    something wrong - been having the same problem since yesterday!
    09-19-10 04:34 PM
    same here.... since yesterday!
    09-19-10 05:25 PM
    Same with me. For more then 3 days tho. I actually deleted my bbm. Re installed it. Put all my pins back. Now everyone don't have a pic. Hope they solve this soon.

09-19-10 06:42 PM
    ok it seems to be back in order now.... the pics started coming back about 2 hours ago....
    09-19-10 10:06 PM
    ok it seems to be back in order now.... the pics started coming back about 2 hours ago....
    I'm still experiencing problems, none of photos aren't re-loading yet. RIM needs to resolve this glitch mad soon.

09-20-10 04:24 AM
    I still have this problem, I don't know how to do. Please tell me what should I do, or just sit and wait?

09-20-10 05:26 AM
    I am having the same problem. I reinstalled my BBM after a glitch with the "archive" button in appworld, could not restore contacts wirelessly for some strange reason, and ended up with an older manual backup and several contacts missing. Now they don't have pictures. *sigh*
    09-20-10 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD