How do I setup a PIN in BB Messenger?
    12-07-08 08:23 PM
    You have a pin already. If you want to add a pin you do it through the bbm . Your pin is under options and status.
    12-07-08 08:24 PM
    Got it. So if you wanted to add me to you BBM I would have to give you my PIN and you would add me or whoever to you contact list that way correct?

Sorry for the n00b questions but I have never screwed around with BBM.
    12-07-08 08:28 PM
    lol You have it right. And you can request a persons pin through a private message on this site. You will see that alot don't post it.
    12-07-08 08:31 PM
    Right on Chicklet, always request by PIN so you don't get the annoying 'pending' notification. When you request by e-mail, a lot of times you will...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 08:35 PM
    Right on Chicklet, always request by PIN so you don't get the annoying 'pending' notification. When you request by e-mail, a lot of times you will...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    More than annoying pending. Sometimes numerous and annoying pings until you have to do a re set. Sorry . Vent done. lol.
    12-07-08 08:40 PM
    I still don't see a PIN there. But I've only had my Curve8900 for about 90mins. Do I have to set something up?

*edit FOUND IT!
    This is in the SETTINGS menu, not the BBM menu. My bad!
    Last edited by mcKswift; 04-25-09 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Misinterpretation of post
    04-25-09 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD