ok first off i work at a at&t for data support and i seen so much stuff on blackberry and pda
    we have one prom.. with a customer she clams after so many lines in the chat box she stops getting the text or seeing it on the box she can see it in here inbox but not in a chat box have you guys had is prom.. please let me know

thanks
    12-27-07 09:35 AM
    Really need a better description of the issue...

Are you sure it's a BlackBerry Pin Messenger issue, or a TEXT message issue? If text message issue, I'd change the conversation length to 1 or 2 (options / SMS / number of previous items...
    12-27-07 11:56 AM
    i've actually had the same problem. it is with messenger, not text messages. it will show that i have an incoming message (contact's name highlighted/etc.) but all i see is what i'm typing. when you go to the inbox, you can see a word or two of what the person wrote, but not in your conversation.
    12-30-07 03:56 PM
    ok first off i work at a at&t for data support and i seen so much stuff on blackberry and pda
    we have one prom.. with a customer she clams after so many lines in the chat box she stops getting the text or seeing it on the box she can see it in here inbox but not in a chat box have you guys had is prom.. please let me know

thanks
    i too, work for att and I am having problems adding contacts into my BB messenger. Can you help???
    12-30-07 07:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD