For once, let me ask a question...

IF you're having multiple conversations via BlackBerry Pin Messenger, is it me, or could one of your parties see what you're saying to the 'other' party?

It almost looks that way. At times when I'm chatting to person 1, and person 2 replies, I see the message at the bottom of the screen. So, would that not be similar for the people I'm chatting with, i.e. they see what I'm replying to the other people?

Do I have to watch what I say in my multiple conversations? Scary

Make sense?
    01-30-08 02:02 PM
    Ahhhh..I saw this sort of mentioned on the forums the other day (though worded differently).

I get the same thing. I'm pretty sure/guarantee others can't see the conversation. It's just a bug or something that shows past lines from other conversations. It's weird - I have even closed all conversations, started a new one, and have seen that line of leftover conversation before.

So don't think there's anything to worry about (I would have been in trouble already if there was!), but definitely glitchy. OR, if not a glitch, I'm not sure what function it serves.

PS. I was the first to attempt to respond to naviwilliam's question. WOOHOO! He only has 4,970 more posts than me. I'm catching up!
    01-30-08 02:11 PM
    I don't know what to consider it, I have a few conversations going on at once and would've been in deep trouble many times if the other parties could've seen what I was typing.
    01-30-08 02:12 PM
    Ah, well thank God for that! Sometimes I know I'm saying something I really shouldn't be
    01-30-08 02:17 PM
    So John, you think if we pants Navi and run he would never know it was us?

Ooooooppppppssssss.... you weren't supposed to see that! For my "other" conversation.
    01-30-08 03:41 PM
    No, nothing to be scared off... I think its just a way of saying that someone else has sent a message while u r chatting with someone else... Its actually good especially when u IMing different people at the same time but different conversation...

Nevere did I ever see any other peoples conversations, only the ones I received...
    01-30-08 04:45 PM
    And I agree, there is nothing being leaked between conversations, except those you are in. A user on the other end can not see what you are typing to a 3rd user in a chat they are not involved in.
    01-30-08 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD