Hello, Im Lee. A Crackberry user....

I just cant help it. Ever since I got rid of my HTC PPC6800 (Us Cellular) and got my Blackberry Curve, Im hooked. I constantly play with it. My new love is the Blackberry messenger, (because you know, everyone I know is a crackberry user) so I constantly seem to have messages going with friends, co-workers, and now my wife (who I just bought a curve).

I recently experienced a problem. I am running 4.5.0.56 (82) on my Curve 8330. I am finding that if I am in my blackberry messenger screen, either in a message or just viewing my contacts, I cannot receive a phone call. It goes straight to my voicemail. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Does anyone know if a particular build has solved this bug? Is there a place where I can submit this bug to RIM?

Thanks in advance.
    Fellow Crackberry user.
    09-15-08 03:59 PM
    I have not seen that before but my guess is that this is related to the inability to receive voice and data at the same time.
    The BB Messenger uses PIN's as its form of sending and receiving. PIN's use the data to send.

Just a theory though. I am interested to see if anyone has seen this or knows exactly why.
    09-15-08 04:14 PM
    You're right. Which is why I leave BBM running in the background. If you're on the phone then you BBM messages are put on hold til you get off as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-08 04:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD