I believe that is isn't only me that thinks that BlackBerry marketing is not doing well.

Do any of you know if there is upcoming changes to the BlackBerry Marketing Department?

As most of you know approximately two thirds of BlackBerry sales are BlackBerry Native (OS 7) devices. I believe that this is because most of the people know about the device and it is relatively reasonably priced - not to talk about the BIS services still being available to the native devices.

1. I know that they are in financial trouble, but why not bring something like a BIS Limited plan - which will consist of, Free BBM Services, excluding video and limited voice calls - let's say 1 per day for free? (not 100% marketing as per say, but it should still play a part).

2. Do actual marketing on these devices and services, as in marketing campaigns and advertising. Making a nice BlackBerry website. The word-to-mouth strategy worked exceptionally well with the Native devices, do BlackBerry still believe in this strategy for BB10 devices and BES10 (not even sure of the official name).

3. Personally I think that the software development is doing a very good job - to think from where it started, but a limited number of people knows about it.

The thing is, if someone sees me with a BlackBerry device here in South Africa, they still think it is native until I prove them wrong. A limited number of people know about the new devices and what they can provide.

I understand that marketing has a huge financial impact on the company, but it should always be one of the companies key Departments.

What are your thoughts to BlackBerry Marketing?
    03-28-14 09:53 AM
    I have nothing to say to them.

Posted via CB10 with Z30 on 10.2.1.2141
    03-28-14 09:55 AM
    I have nothing to say to them.

Posted via CB10 with Z30 on 10.2.1.2141
    Me too.
    With no investment to marketing, BlackBerry will gain no revenues.
    03-28-14 09:59 AM
    I have nothing against BlackBerry as I absolutely love what they are offering me. And I absolutely wish them the best in the future.

They can make the best device possible - but with no marketing there will be not a lot of sales.

What are BlackBerry's mission and vision in anyway?
    03-28-14 10:05 AM