I know that the AT&T Bold comes with TeleNav Navigator which is at&t's version of GPS. The AT&T version of the bold doesn't come with BB maps, though. Where can I download BB maps so I can have them instead of paying or TeleNav.

P.S. I know that I can dowload and use google naps for free, but I'd like BB maps, too.
    03-18-09 06:18 AM
    Stefan - until a couple of days ago, it was easy. You just deleted the vendor.xml file from the apploader folder in RIM's Common Files folder (see beta OS discussion), which I would recommend so you can upgrade your os to .247 anyway (much better OS). Problem is, it seems AT&T realized what all us CrackBerry Addicts were doing and apparently found some way to disable BB Maps from the network side - every one of us that was using BB Maps on AT&T seems to have lost it at the same time . But like I said, check out the beta OS discussion and upgrade your OS!
    03-18-09 04:28 PM
    Well I don't have my Bold yet. So in other words...there is no way of getting BlackBerry maps anymore?
    03-18-09 08:28 PM
    I am having the same problem- Why can't I find the download for BB Maps?!?!?!
    04-26-09 03:00 AM
    i nedd blackberry maps too, where can i download it? :S
    04-27-09 01:44 PM
    yeah having similar issues, i downloaded it onto my bold once i found it and it says that it cant configure to my phone as its a newer software or something to the like
    05-11-09 12:39 PM
    I just spoke with at&t and they confirmed that BB maps is a conflicting program because of their telenav product. You cannot use a program like weather bug either without BB maps so it is just another way for them to get more $$$$$$$!!!!!!!
    05-12-09 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD