Is there an online or print magazine that covers Blackberries? (For consumers, developers, etc)

Are there other magazines that cover the cell phone industry? Which ones do you read or know about? Thanks.
    11-03-10 12:47 PM
    I haven't heard of any, but it seems like it could be an interesting idea -- covering the "BlackBerry Lifestyle and All Things Blackberry" since there is clearly a culture built around BBs, how people interact with them and each other, and the technology that drives it all. I'd even be interested in writing some articles for such a magazine. But maybe sites like this one and BlackBerry's own site(s) already effectively do just that so there's no demand for a print version. Not sure.
    11-17-10 09:38 AM
    Someone put's out a quaterly (or it might be semi annual) BB magazine, as a special edition, Futura, or Imagine, or something. Plus the UK has a TON for magazines dedicated to mobiles. Here in the US, most are iphone centric. Laptop Magazine often features mobiles, BUT is mainly a laptop magazine.

Your best bet for BB info is the blogs and THE best blog in my admittedly bias opinion is CrackBerry.com!
    11-17-10 09:43 AM
    Someone put's out a quaterly (or it might be semi annual) BB magazine, as a special edition, Futura, or Imagine, or something. Plus the UK has a TON for magazines dedicated to mobiles. Here in the US, most are iphone centric. Laptop Magazine often features mobiles, BUT is mainly a laptop magazine.

Your best bet for BB info is the blogs and THE best blog in my admittedly bias opinion is CrackBerry.com!

I totally agree, I use the RSS feeds from the blogs and tech sites to do all my reading.

my main ones are
    CrackBerry Blogs
    BBCool
    BlackBerry Sync
    BB Geeks
    BerryReview
    RIMarkable

They do duplicate a lot of the articles over time, but its as close as we can get to daily info and updates on the community.
    pkcable likes this.
    11-17-10 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD