View Poll Results: How useful would it be to have BB Video Tutorials on a MicroSD card in your device?

Voters
325. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very useful - This would be �way cool� and very helpful

150 46.15%
  • Not sure � I�m not sure if I would use them

130 40.00%
  • Not useful at all - I don�t think I would ever watch them

45 13.85%
    sure sounds good to me as long as you can delete it when you done need them anymore
    07-21-08 12:38 PM
    This would be neat to have these vids accessible on the media card.
    07-21-08 01:19 PM
    i think this could be useful
    to a totally confused
    new user.
    07-21-08 02:27 PM
    Although I appreciate everything I have learned from Crackberry.com, access to tutorials on an SD card would be great.
    07-21-08 04:49 PM
    Great idea!
    07-21-08 05:44 PM
    Not necessarily for me, but video tutorials on the device when you get it might be helpful to users new to Blackberry and not-so-technically savvy users. No offense intended. Like for instance, my dad. I show him stuff on the Blackberry all the time but he forgets how to do it himself and the video might be a nice refresher for his memory and he might retain it after a few video views.
    07-21-08 06:49 PM
    It'd be great for a newbie. Also, like panpan said it'd be great for people who need a bit of extra help remembering stuff they don't do very often.
    07-21-08 10:20 PM
    this would be great because if i forget how to use something i can go back and watch it and even learn things i didn't know.
    07-21-08 11:52 PM
    Although putting the videos on the SD card would be really nice, I also like the idea of viewing from my PC so I could follow along.
    07-22-08 10:17 AM
    Definitely love the idea of videos that instruct you how to use your new device but a DVD or micro sd card would be much better.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-08 07:44 PM
    Did someone say free stuff? Count me in!
    07-23-08 12:38 AM
    I think it would be great if the carrier gave out sd/cd or dvd's with the tutorials on it. Whole family has BB's and for me I like to tweak, but some of my family are not so inclined, so it would be great.
    07-23-08 03:13 AM
    I think it would be a great idea to have it included in the packaging on a DVD like someone said earlier. Let's face it, how many people actually read the manuals that can be 1/4 up to 3/4 inch thick.
    07-23-08 10:19 AM
    internal memory to eavy for the little size... and about sd ...it's a poor performance for me open a sd on media....
    Could be a better idea put the links in the homepage and this work over streaming video like youtube technology

=) I won? =)

Just kidding
    07-23-08 10:27 AM
    Hey Guys,

OK, Contest Over and the Results are in!!

Grand Prize: a full year license to the Video Library - JoziGrrl
    First Prize: two winners get a copy of an EBook of their choice - saechavarry and wcarver0001
    Second Prize: three winners get a 7 day license to the video library - randynchicago and AbeFrohman and babegirlbanks.

Congrats to all the winners!! You will be contacted directly by BBMS to get your prizes. And Gary & Martin wanted me to drop this little note...

We at BlackBerry Made Simple want to thank all of you who voted in the poll, voiced your opinions and visited our Web Site during this past weekend. Maybe you learned something new, maybe you became aware of us and what we do – you all certainly helped by sharing your thoughts.

We also want to thank Kevin for hosting this little contest and for all his encouragement. Stay tuned, our new product – The Full Library of Videos right on the BlackBerry Device - will be launching in the next few weeks.

Thanks again,

Martin Trautschold and Gary Mazo
    BlackBerry Made Simple
    07-30-08 10:12 AM
    voted useful
    07-30-08 09:06 PM
    I usually just try to figure out how stuff works, if i cant then I go to my trusty friend Google.
    08-04-08 11:05 AM
    Yeah I agree with thesultan too. When I get a new phone, I want to figure it out myself!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-08 04:49 PM
    On a SD Card would be good, but not on my device.
    08-14-08 08:06 AM
    how many people actually read the manuals that can be 1/4 up to 3/4 inch thick.
    Ummmmmm....... Me? lol, i voted useful on this. It would be useful to someone new to BB, but I personally agree with TheSultan also. I like to figure out my devices the hard way. Unless I hit a major problem, then i just come to my friends here at CB!!
    08-20-08 07:52 AM
    I like the DVD idea better so I can use the device as I'm watching the instruction.
    08-26-08 09:47 AM
    However, I really prefer to figure it out the hard way or come to CrackBerry.com for help.
    08-26-08 09:48 AM
    I voted very useful, but that would be as a new BB user. It would have been fantastic to have from day one, although CrackBerry.com,nice website thank you.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    danieljames
    09-01-08 12:17 PM
73 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD