I was thinking about it and the probable, yet sad reality that BB10 is likely soon to become the past is kinda bitter sweet to me...in a very sick way, that is. Before even knowing about the Android phone(cause tbh the rest of the world doesn't even care. You only find it if you Google BlackBerry) I ordered a Q10 after watching videos of OS 10 on YouTube. After a decade of Pocket PC/Windows Phone, I have grown sick of MS caring more about the well being of the competition when it comes to apps, especially Skype. Considering I hate Slowdroid and the sheep company, BlackBerry felt like the only logical option. The only apps I use are Skype and email. To me it's still a PDA pretty much. The OS looked clean, fast, has PKB devices, and the hub is the best part. What sucks is that I'm so excited to get my phone today but not excited to know that the great experience I'm expecting won't last very long.

Then I was thinking though...you guys were so mean to Pocket PC and Palm users when you were on top. Not being rude here, just the honest truth. It was a very toxic community. I remember when WebOS was in a similar situation and the comments from BB users on every story about it was so thoughtless and cruel. Don't even get me started on Pocket PC. When BB became the passe, I got so much **** for using Windows Mobile even though I simply liked it way more. When it died, before the transition to Windows Phone was complete, I had to deal with the same ruthless, heartless, malevolent comments that WebOS users would later face. It's kinda sad to see how things have come. It's kinda like the story of ancient Athens if you think about it. The revered, once bulletproof fruit company now in a depressed and helpless state of denial. The saddest part is that I am now one of you :P

Sorry lol, not trying to **** anyone off. I get that not all BB users were assholes. I just find it kinda humorous in some sick and twisted way. I'm gonna miss the hub that I haven't even got to use yet and won't til the mail runs later today :'(
    Mikepoint and AndrewOrlowski like this.
    09-23-15 04:20 AM
    Too many thread already please join others 'bb10 dead' thread thanks

Thread closed
    09-23-15 04:30 AM