So I live in South Africa, and contribute regularly to the BlackBerry South Africa Facebook page and try help has many people as possible.

On Monday last week, I received a comment on one of my post from a little while back. They asked me to send me an e-mail with my contact details. So e-mail was sent with lightspeed.

Withing minutes I had received an e-mail saying that they had noticed my contribution on the page and that I was a valued BlackBerry Ambassador. They asked if they could send me a gift for my 9900 and if I had a car charger for my, which I do. They also said I could contact them anytime directly, should I have any questions regarding RIM/BlackBerry.

In my response, I let them know that I had a car charger and asked if there was any chance of getting a JM1 Battery Pack, or Bluetooth headset, I realised that was a little bit cheeky compared to a car charger and said so. I also said a white hardshell case would be great if I couldn't get one of the others.

The following day, I got a reply saying they were just checking their inventory and would let me know what was in stock and available.

I got my reply this morning: They have checked stock and would be sending me ALL of the accessories I had mentioned and that they would be couriered to me. :-D :-D :-D :-D

What a way to start my week!

Come on RIM, let's get BB10 out and kicking .
    dusdal likes this.
    07-02-12 03:00 PM
    That sound great. Glad to hear your been rewarded for all your help.
    07-02-12 03:14 PM
    At the moment, I think we all got to do what we can for those who may not be as in the know as some of us.

I was blown away. After being offered a car charger, I thought my other two options were a push, so I threw in the case as an alernative.

I never for one moment thought I would get all three, it never even crossed my mind.

:-)
    07-02-12 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD