I just got an email from BlackBerry that I have received a complimentary pass to attend BlackBerry Live this year because I am a BlackBerry vendor. However, I will not be able to attend. This is a full pass to any session and plus you get a free BlackBerry Z10.

Is it possible for me to give this offer away to anyone who would like to go? I just want to confirm this with a moderator or admin on CrackBerry.

Or maybe someone nice enough would attend the conference and ship the complimentary phone to me in Canada.
    sanaking likes this.
    05-06-13 12:46 PM
    Very nice of you to offer this.

Hold please; let me have someone check this...
    05-06-13 12:50 PM
    If it's possible I also have a free pass code i'd be down to offer in exchange for the phone being shipped to me, in the US.
    05-06-13 01:35 PM
    Still checking on this folks! I will throw my pass in the mix too and the person going can keep the phone. HOWEVER I suspect these are not transferable so be prepared to be disappointed.
    05-06-13 01:49 PM
    Probably won't be able to transfer, at least to someone who isn't already a vendor. Some of the questions during registration include your vendor ID, or link to your app in BlackBerry World. You might be able to transfer it to another developer, tough.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 08:37 PM
    I seriously doubt they're transferable, but if they are I could probably find a way to get a few days off for it.
    05-06-13 08:44 PM
    This is under the Terms and Conditions

Registration substitutions and changes to registration can be made up until 11:59pm EST on May 6, 2013, which is five (5) business days prior to the start of the Conference. Substitutions for individuals registered to attend the Conference and/or any associated ancillary event must be made in writing and sent by e-mail to [email protected] no later than 11:59pm EST on May 6, 2013.

I didn't see anything about transferring in the agreement, therefore I can't see them saying no.
    05-06-13 09:04 PM
    This is under the Terms and Conditions

Registration substitutions and changes to registration can be made up until 11:59pm EST on May 6, 2013, which is five (5) business days prior to the start of the Conference. Substitutions for individuals registered to attend the Conference and/or any associated ancillary event must be made in writing and sent by e-mail to [email protected] no later than 11:59pm EST on May 6, 2013.

I didn't see anything about transferring in the agreement, therefore I can't see them saying no.
    By the sounds of things, any transfers (assuming they're allowed) will have to be made within the next two hours to be valid, seeing as it's currently past 10 PM EST on May 6, and that's probably considered a pretty big "change to registration".
    05-06-13 09:13 PM
    Darn, the deadline already passed didn't it?

Posted via my Q10 via the awesome CB10 app!
    05-06-13 09:13 PM
    Wow, that's really cool of you. Wish I had the ability to go for you!
    05-06-13 09:14 PM
    Darn, the deadline already passed didn't it?

Posted via my Q10 via the awesome CB10 app!

Sadly the deadline has passed so I am closing the thread. It WAS a nice gesture. Appreciate the thought folks.
    05-07-13 07:54 AM