Hi all guys! I live in Italy and i wanted to phone/write to the customer care division in Italy but it seems it's just inexistent. I heard that on request they can convert an app from apk to bb10 format, that's why i'm trying to contact them.

It's a pity having those kind of issue with a company you always believed in!

Cheers and thank you for your attention!,
    10-01-15 02:38 AM
    Hi all guys! I live in Italy and i wanted to phone/write to the customer care division in Italy but it seems it's just inexistent. I heard that on request they can convert an app from apk to bb10 format, that's why i'm trying to contact them.

It's a pity having those kind of issue with a company you always believed in!

Cheers and thank you for your attention!,
    They probably centralized their support department. Even less people are using BB's now and they're selling less and less new devices, what do you expect? Anyway. check out Contact Us - UK and find out how you can contact them in other ways!

And no, BlackBerry isn't leaving Europe. They even added some European countries to ShopBlackBerry.com, so don't worry about it =)
    10-01-15 02:55 AM