Last night I went to the (Toronto Maple) Leafs game. There was advertising for BlackBerry both on the score clock and above many of the entrances.
    I also, as usual look around to see how many BlackBerries I spot. It was typical for Toronto, quite a few older Bold models by middle aged people who care about it working well than the latest and greatest. Quite a few Z/Q's. I would say they have above market share representation.
    What did surprise me was when one of the two kids sitting beside me, who looked to be younger than 15, said to the other, "look, a BlackBerry Passport".
    I am not sure what the bigger shock was, a kid knowing what one is or seeing one in the wild for the first time.

Sent while driving from my Crackberry.
    wilber1, Jince, stanhanks and 1 others like this.
    10-12-14 06:30 AM
    Yeah, i went there last year and their logo was everywhere. Even the small displays that are just below the second level of seating was advertising xbbm (since at the time, bbm was being released) for a good 5 mins.

It's a good market, especially since most of the game is full of suits!!!!! But we'll save that argument for later lol

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 07:44 AM
    Too bad the Leafs can't win

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 07:50 AM
    I hope BlackBerry advertising in a place where the resident team can't win isn't a bad omen.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 11:02 AM