Can anyone give me any guidance on possible solutions to be able to project my blackberry screen through an LCD projector?

Is there a software solution to this, whereby I could RDP into the blackberry from my Windows XP machine that is connected to an LCD projector? I did some research re: RDP, but it seemed to me this was more about RDP from the blackberry to windows machines, and not the other way around.

Monday I am meeting with the boss and his assistant to go over the capabilities of using a blackberry and blackberry server to manage his schedule. It would be awesome if I could project my blackberry onto a screen so they can better see what I am talking about.....

Thanks for any assistance anyone can provide....
    01-14-09 01:01 PM
    This should allow you to view Blackberry from your computer which then can be projected on LCD projector.

BlackBerry Viewer : BlackBerry 8800 : Handango
    01-14-09 01:26 PM
    He has an 8320 though. I couldn't find Blackberry Viewer for the Curve.
    01-14-09 02:04 PM
    If you follow pakman's link, it says that the minimum requirements are any BB running os 4.0.2 or higher, so I don't think the model affects the compatibility. Unless I'm reading something wrong, I could be mistaken, been a long day at work and my eyes are tired lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-09 02:45 PM
    Here's also a free one that looks promising.

oppitronic.[net|de]
    01-15-09 09:40 PM
    well while we are looking at things like this bb makes a key board for your phone so is their a way to hook the phone up to a desktop display ? i haven't found anything but i haven't look all that hard either i just think it would be cool to hook it up that way.
    01-15-09 10:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD