BlackBerry launch countdown
If the ecosystem/platform/OS is being launched simultaneously all throughout the world, why am I seeing different hours in the countdown clock depending on the website I see it on?
- CrackBerry Addict
12-02-2012, 07:41 AM #2
- 571 Posts
Because it's not an official RIM clock on the different websites. Also, in their press release announcing the launch on January 30th they didn't (from what I could see) give a time for the event...
In other words, different websites are guessing different start times for the event.
Or at least that would be my guess
- By ggeffon in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 80Last Post: 07-18-2009, 02:40 PM
- By _Rob_S_ in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 07-10-2009, 03:57 PM
- By cdhartey in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-17-2008, 12:22 PM
- By baseballkyle in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 38Last Post: 07-09-2008, 10:11 PM
- By theboss924 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-03-2008, 08:52 AM