So you called your friend who was waiting at your "contact's" house, but you don't know who your "contact" really is? Man, I'm awfully confused.
    I read that post several times and am confused as well, so I just asked what I asked above instead of admitting my confusion.
    12-28-10 02:48 PM
    No the celebrity I think is the "contact" I was testing to see if it was really her. If she left at the same exact time as this mystery girl was saying she's leaving her house I would conclude it was her
    So you called your friend who was waiting at your "contact's" house, but you don't know who your "contact" really is? Man, I'm awfully confused.
    12-28-10 02:52 PM
    I read that post several times and am confused as well, so I just asked what I asked above instead of admitting my confusion.
    LOL I'm not as smooth when it comes to that kind of thing, I just admit when I have no clue what's happening... My wife has to be very clear when explaining some things, I don't pick up very well on those hidden, underlying meanings.

Anyways, hope you have luck figuring out if she is who you think she is? Your tactics do seem semi stalkerish, I'm just sayin.
    12-28-10 02:57 PM
    Do don't by chance work for TMZ do you?
    12-28-10 03:05 PM
    No I do not work for them

Do don't by chance work for TMZ do you?
    12-28-10 03:09 PM
    Just for the record, I'm not a stalker either. By the way OP, you're out of milk...
    12-28-10 03:20 PM
    Just for the record, I'm not a stalker either. By the way OP, you're out of milk...
    That's funny.
    12-28-10 03:50 PM
    all you guys change the subject of the topic!! so, can i track, find a person with the BB IP, i bought things on line but the person stole the money from me, i just have some emails, and i found his IP, but in the website indicates that the person is from WICHITA, i search my BB IP and i am in WICHITA too!!!! and trust me! im not there!! (im from Ecuador), so! this aint a romantic story, this is real! how can i find in the world a person by his BB IP, perhaps can be my neighbor, but i dont know!!! help gentlemen, please
    06-14-12 11:00 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD