- CrackBerry Genius
12-10-2012, 01:23 PM #3
- 2,850 Posts
Yep. If you would have had the email address still active, you could have used the password recovery module...
Using these instructions...
KB26361-How to change or reset a BlackBerry ID password
But, without that you will need to create a new BBID...
If the BlackBerry ID password is forgotten and the email address for the BlackBerry ID is no longer accessible (Such as and ISP change or deleted email account) a new BlackBerry ID would need to be created. See KB24062 to create a new BlackBerry ID.
KB24062-How to create a BlackBerry ID
HTHMY TAKE ON THE BOLD 9900... I DON'T KNOW HOW, OR WHY, BUT IT WORKS!!!
- 12-10-2012, 01:32 PM #4
You have to wipe and start over. But dont be mad at blackberry. Should have changed recovery email address before deactivating itPhones:
Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 > Bold 9900 >Z10 > Aristo
16GB Playbook> Playbook 32GB + Playbook 16GB > ???
- By jsdhornby in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2012, 02:09 PM
- By BlackReggae in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 6Last Post: 03-14-2012, 11:27 AM
- By Locksheema in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2011, 11:13 PM
- By felixlives in forum BlackBerry Torch 9860/9850Replies: 22Last Post: 10-26-2011, 12:16 PM
- By Sparro in forum BlackBerry Torch 9860/9850Replies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2011, 09:17 AM