I've been running my Blackberry related website for the past couple of weeks now and I am very surprised.

For every 2000+ people I get from the UK, there are around 300+ only coming from the US.

I am wondering if the traffic for Crackberry.com also comes mainly from the UK.

Anyone can explain this phenomenon? I think it's really interesting!

P.s. please be sure that I am in no way trying to advertise for my website. I already have ads running so this is not an attempt to drive traffic from CB. I love this website.
    06-21-11 04:03 AM
    Good point.!
    Maybe us Brits just trust our intuition of what's the best, and don't follow hype .?
    My personal belief in all these smartphone wars is that, because BB is SO secure and android and ios are geared up to track all your moves , all the goverments and main stream media are I'm cahoots to badmouth RIM to get them out of the way for that reason alone... Independence cannot be allowed in this big brother society. Us Brits won't be dictated to by fashion, we make up our own minds. And by doing the opposite it becomes even cooler and will continue to do so..

Ps this is only my second post I think? But I've been reading away on here for ages now....Love the site Kevin..
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-11 04:30 AM
    Most people I know with a BB has only got them because their friends have. However, I just bought my due to sheer hatred of nearly every other phone that was available.

It's gone BB mad over here in England, Due to shops selling Curves at rock bottom prices.
    06-21-11 05:39 AM

It's gone BB mad over here in England, Due to shops selling Curves at rock bottom prices.

Totally agree with this, Orange are doing a deal on the 8520 atm where the BB costs �120, but you get �60 of credit to use over 6 months so technically the phone only costs you �60. Compare that to the cheapest deal on the HTC Wildfire costing around �130 just for the handset, you can see why the Curve is a more popular choice.

Vodafone do a good deal too, and you also get free data up until 30th June.
    06-22-11 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD