I am having a strange problem with my Blackberry. I have it set up to get mail from three web mail accounts. One of the accounts is my work account. What happens is that when someone at work schedules an appointment on my outlook calendar, my Blackberry sends an email to everyone that was on the original distribution list. It seems to be only with appointments, not regular email.

It was happening from my Yahoo account first, so I deleted it from my Blackberry. Now my gmail account is doing the same thing. The messages are being sent from my gmail account to all the meeting attendees with the original subject line and a blank message.

Needless to say, my work peeps are getting a little angry about all the spam from my personal account. Has anyone experienced this or am I special?
    10-07-08 12:25 PM
    I think you are the only one. sorry. That is very strange.
    10-07-08 01:13 PM
    Are you a BES user?
    10-07-08 01:16 PM
    ask the BES admin to resend service books for bb again. service books might be corrupted.
    10-07-08 01:25 PM
    Not a BES user - BIS. I get my work mail through a web mail account (Outlook Web Access) and sync my calendar through USB. What does "resending service books" do? I noticed that option in the email settings.
    10-07-08 01:51 PM
    Resends the service books your phone uses. I have a feeling that you have an option in Outlook marked to confirm meetings or something like that. I'm not familiar enough with Outlook though.
    10-07-08 01:55 PM
    It's not Outlook that's confirming it though - that's what's really strange. It's my personal email account which isn't connected at all with my calendar.
    10-07-08 02:35 PM
    I have the exact same problem ... do you have Google Sync installed? I think it might be that, that was causing the problem I'm not too sure though ...
    10-07-08 03:18 PM
    I have the google mail app installed, but I don't really use it.
    10-08-08 08:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD