So saturday night my blackberry died, i put it on the charger and the led light was solid red, the blackberry loading screen was up and i was froze there for about an hour then i took out the batter and put it back in and i did the exact same thing when i had it on the charger, when i took it off it did the exact same thing again. I pulled trhe battery out a couple more times and put it back in, now my blackberry wont turn on at all.... i thought it was the battery so i bought another battery and tried to put it in and it didnt work. I tried plugging it into my computer and it wont detect it now. I loved my Blackberry torch and i definetly dont want to get a new one. I have only had the phone for two months. ATT wont cover under warranty because there is some paint scratch on the side..... Any suggestions at all?

ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED THANKS!
    --aschley
    11-14-11 09:38 AM
    The best thing to do is to go to the specific forum for your particular model of BlackBerry. Post your issue there. Sounds like you have a bricked phone and there are steps you can take to fix it. I would suggest you do a seach for "Bricked (whatever phone model you have)".

Good luck.
    11-14-11 09:59 AM
    thanks so much!
    11-14-11 10:06 AM
    So saturday night my blackberry died, i put it on the charger and the led light was solid red, the blackberry loading screen was up and i was froze there for about an hour then i took out the batter and put it back in and i did the exact same thing when i had it on the charger, when i took it off it did the exact same thing again. I pulled trhe battery out a couple more times and put it back in, now my blackberry wont turn on at all.... i thought it was the battery so i bought another battery and tried to put it in and it didnt work. I tried plugging it into my computer and it wont detect it now. I loved my Blackberry torch and i definetly dont want to get a new one. I have only had the phone for two months. ATT wont cover under warranty because there is some paint scratch on the side..... Any suggestions at all?

ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED THANKS!
    --aschley
    Also your device has a 1 year warranty paint scratch or not so I would insist on pushing AT&T until they DO replace it whether your local store or call AT&T corporate CS or Tech Support.
    11-14-11 02:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD