I have used 9900, Lenovo, Q10, Passport and again Q10! Before Priv I was having Passport for my communication and Emails and Q10 Gold for voice calls. Then BlackBerry has launched Priv and I was so inspired by Priv hardware and I bought Priv powered by Android!

OS comparison

BB10 is so powerful and secure Os as compare to Android. I never have complaint off apps! My necessary apps were there and five email accounts worked smoothly for 16 month.

Priv with Android

Priv hardware is very well built and again BlackBerry think out of box and made slider...perfect in every angle. Screen, battery and built quality even PKB very smooth.

Such a shame Priv launched with Android, so buggy and Un professional, so afraid to downloads any app (which usually need all permissions). Difficult to access many thing and your productivity is gone! Yeah Android is good for gaming things.

BlackBerry has sold loyalists to Android same like Hotmail sold us to Facebook and many other companies. NOW WHEN BLACKBERRY HAS SOLD HIS SOUL TO DEVIL IT WILL FLOURISH AGAIN AND BB10 SHALL BE DEDICATED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT AND GOVERNMENT (SAID BY CHEN). WAR AGAINST BLACKBERRY IS OVER NOW! DEVIL IS SUCCESSFUL AS USUAL!

Posted by Priv
    Last edited by BB_PP; 11-30-15 at 12:12 PM.
    11-28-15 02:19 AM
    Stick with your Passport and BB10. Sell the Priv.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-15 02:23 AM
    Android is just crap. BB10 Os is simply the best and powerful period.

  
    BB_PP, Paul Callahan, lift and 8 others like this.
    11-28-15 03:43 AM
    Would you prefer if they stopped making handsets altogether? Because that is what was going to happen if they stuck with BB10.
    11-28-15 06:47 AM
    Damn that Davil! Why don't you just keep your bb10 phone for now?

Or use a rooted android handset, install the blackberry apps and use cyanide mod to block all those permissions?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    kbz1960 likes this.
    11-28-15 06:49 AM
    I think your tin foil hat is on a little too tight...
    11-28-15 06:51 AM
    It was either the PRIV or nothing. There likely wasn't go to be a next BB10 handset. There's probably not even going to be a next Android handset.
    11-28-15 06:57 AM
    I'm sure we know someone who can adjust it
    Last edited by Carjackd; 11-28-15 at 07:24 AM.
    11-28-15 07:08 AM
    These kinds of insipid comments can't stop too soon to improve the state of CrackBerry.com

Posted via CB10
    11-28-15 07:17 AM
    Would you prefer if they stopped making handsets altogether? Because that is what was going to happen if they stuck with BB10.
    They should keep making them just for me! One unit per year made exclusively for me. What's wrong with that?
    11-28-15 07:20 AM
    These kinds of insipid comments can't stop too soon to improve the state of CrackBerry.com

Posted via CB10
    In what world is

BlackBerry has sold loyalists to Android same like Hotmail sold us to Facebook and many other companies. NOW WHEN BLACKBERRY HAS SOLD HIS SOUL TO DEVIL IT WILL FLOURISH AGAIN AND BB10 SHALL BE DEDICATED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT AND GOVERNMENT (SAID BY CHEN). WAR AGAINST BLACKBERRY IS OVER NOW! DEVIL IS SUCCESSFUL AS USUAL!
    evidence of a sound mind and/or body?
    11-28-15 07:24 AM
    They should keep making them just for me! One unit per year made exclusively for me. What's wrong with that?
    I love that idea. Why don't we just have everyone write in and tell Blackberry to customize their handset for them and they can produce handsets that way.
    Flatman and kbz1960 like this.
    11-28-15 07:48 AM
    I love that idea. Why don't we just have everyone write in and tell Blackberry to customize their handset for them and they can produce handsets that way.
    That might work. I'll email Chen right now.
    11-28-15 07:49 AM
    You are right about that. Blackberry BB10 phones were denied the market because BB10 didn't include the Prism functionality like Microsoft or Google has. I never saw a Blackberry in the stores or saw any commercial but now with Priv it is suddenly in the store and commercials I have seen. So people not getting a BB10 is highly artificial and I had to order my Passport from some internet store from Asia.

Chen is the Stephen Elop of Blackberry. His goal was to kill BB10 and he succeeded and there will not be any new BB10 phone even if there have been rumors. This is what happens when a company goes public, you get vulnerable against investors with other interest than the company. Blackberry shares were bought up so that they get enough leverage among the BOD to recommend a new CEO, when the rest of the BOD don't suspect anything.

Enjoy your new Android Blackberry which can track you in real time.
    11-28-15 08:08 AM
    That might work. I'll email Chen right now.
    Just bring it up to him when you two are at lunch later today.
    11-28-15 08:46 AM
    Yeah I remember bad old days of BB10 when media and carriers don't want to pay attention cause BlackBerry was struck with security and privacy and then BlackBerry came to the edge and sell his soul and user's soul to Google! Now BlackBerry getting media coverage and all they deserve

Posted by Priv
    11-28-15 09:29 AM
    I really like that idea. I would like a big rectangular screen, big battery, multiple core cpu and of course a Q5 type chiclet keyboard, as well as the option for the flicking virtual keyboard. I want it in bright pink like the Q5, or red and white with a big maple leaf where the BlackBerry symbol is.

Actually that sounds like a bb10 priv in pink.....

Posted via CB10
    11-28-15 09:37 AM
    In what world is

evidence of a sound mind and/or body?
    Instead of refuting his assertions, you simply did a character assassination on him.

Q10 - 10.3.2.2639/SR .2474  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    lift, BerryRipe and SmileDahling like this.
    11-28-15 10:37 AM
    You are right about that. Blackberry BB10 phones were denied the market because BB10 didn't include the Prism functionality like Microsoft or Google has. I never saw a Blackberry in the stores or saw any commercial but now with Priv it is suddenly in the store and commercials I have seen. So people not getting a BB10 is highly artificial and I had to order my Passport from some internet store from Asia.

Chen is the Stephen Elop of Blackberry. His goal was to kill BB10 and he succeeded and there will not be any new BB10 phone even if there have been rumors. This is what happens when a company goes public, you get vulnerable against investors with other interest than the company. Blackberry shares were bought up so that they get enough leverage among the BOD to recommend a new CEO, when the rest of the BOD don't suspect anything.

Enjoy your new Android Blackberry which can track you in real time.
    Chen did this all! He killed BB10 slowly and now has a valid reason to go all Android

1-He never pay attention to advertise BB10 or BB10 hardware
    2- He spoiled his relationship with carriers and didn't bothered

Posted by Priv
    lift, LuisCast and dbugem like this.
    11-28-15 11:22 AM
    I have used 9900, Lenovo, Q10, Passport and again Q10! Before Priv I was having Passport for my communication and Emails and Q10 Gold for voice calls. Then BlackBerry has launched Priv and I was so inspired by Priv hardware and I bought Priv powered by Android!

OS comparison

BB10 is so powerful and secure Os as compare to Android. I never have complaint off apps! My necessary apps were there and five email accounts worked smoothly for 16 month.

Priv with Android

Priv hardware is very well built and again BlackBerry think out of box and made slider...perfect in every angle. Screen, battery and built quality even PKB very smooth.

Such a shame Priv launched with Android, so buggy and Un professional, so afraid to downloads any app (which usually need all permissions). Difficult to access many thing and your productivity is gone! Yeah Android is good for gaming things.

Posted by Priv
    If Android is Darth Vader then BB10 is Princess Leia?
    Carjackd, BerryRipe and Joey5761 like this.
    11-28-15 12:51 PM
    That darn Davil ruins everything.

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv
    11-28-15 01:24 PM
    *waiting for the posts of excerpts from the Bible and how android is associated with the end of the world*

Posted via CB10
    11-28-15 01:29 PM
    sir, since you have tons of posts here for sure you know who Thurask is... he (or she, who knows) is one of the first ones that helps anyone out in this forum, so i think he deserves a bit more respect from this community... i see that you didn't like his post, and that's fine and valid, but to say that the state of crackberry as a whole would improve without his posts, you like them or not, it's sort of going too far my fellow crackberrian... have a great day!

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960, Superfly_FR and Doc_D#CB like this.
    11-28-15 01:36 PM
    Yeah! Android is de devil and you are right bro!

Posted via CB10
    lift and LuisCast like this.
    11-28-15 02:04 PM
    Not gonna happen.
    11-28-15 02:06 PM
505 123 ...