Thank you everyone for replying.
    06-27-08 07:20 PM
    I laughed, I cried, this post had it all!
    06-27-08 07:33 PM
    --wow--one of the first times we've seen the whole story played out!---

Glad it was done. and I'm really glad that everyone was pretty mature about it all!

*now where's the the popcorn smiley?*
    06-27-08 07:41 PM
    Wow, this thread was enterntaining in a creepy kind of way.
    06-27-08 07:43 PM
    Intersting, very articulate 15 year olds, hmmm.....
    06-27-08 07:49 PM
    I thought in order to BBM with someone you had to approve them.....and once you approve them, you can unapprove them, or am I wrong?.....not for nothing that was a relatively long conversation given that the poster made their intention known pretty quickly......
    06-27-08 07:53 PM
    Very big of you to step up and apologize.
    Not really--if the OP hadn't complained and john hadn't threatened I'm sure that those irresponsible children would still be giggling about it. I recommend that they DO get reported.....weren't we talking the other day about some children being too irresponsible to own BBs?
    06-27-08 07:59 PM
    Seriously? I know that at some point our kids are going to do what they are going to do, but I wish I had access to this young lady and her friends parents, because I think they need to know what their daughters are up to when they are bored, so that perhaps they can find more 'constructive' things for these young ladies to do--starting with listening to a lecture about the bad things that can happen to girls who are stupid enough to think that being sexually suggestive, online or in real life is a way to combat boredom.
    06-27-08 08:09 PM
    Umm pardon me dlgus. My friend and i apologized, and it should just end at that. People replying to this topic are making it worse and you guys are using it as a form of entertainment not a sort but otherwise.

User john and i spoke about it and it has ended. So please stop. Thank you.
    People do stupid/immature things, in schools apologies are made and it is finalized from there on.

I have apologize to Jose. I have spoken to John.

- Hahlee & Apareel.

Please do not turn this topic into a mockery.

By the way. This reply was in no way a "harassment to user dlgus"
    Users on this forum ( some not all ) are trying to get some "action" out of this topic.. i quote " i'll get some popcorn" ( something along the lines of that )

You are turning this into a childish and immature reply. Please end it promptly.
    06-27-08 08:19 PM
    And for all reading. The post we wrote above is not intended to sound rude/superior in anyway.

- h & a
    06-27-08 08:20 PM
    john please close/end the thread. I do not wish to futher reply to any other users. Our apologies were verified and leaving this forum/topic up is providing "entertainment" to other users, and we do not wish to continue.

Thanks.

-Thank you everyone.
    06-27-08 08:38 PM
    I sure as **** didn't know that type of sexual imagery when I was 15, and I certainly wouldn't think it was okay to send out pings like that and then speak in those terms, boredom or not.

I have to agree with digus, the 2 girls parents need to take away their berry access as they are clearly not mature enough to have one.
    06-27-08 08:39 PM
    dude it sucks but those are pretty much the ramifications of posting ur pin in a public forum...

This the only place my pin is posted and i get pin messages from some loosur here who like to send me messages and call me n*gger sh*t and tells me how bad he wants to lynch me and how i should go back to africa with the monkeys and all that crap. Guess thats what i get huh
    Wow. Can I have his pin? Those are seriously messed up things to tell someone

Dame man that is some serious ****ed up things to say to someone, that person shouldn't have the privilege of owning a BB. Well the only reason I posted my PIN here was because i got such a good vibe on this website, everyone is so friendly, makes you forget that there are those kinds of people in the world....
    Everyone is so friendly here... but anybody glancing through the forums can see your pin. I think registering should be a requirement to see peoples posted pins, if it's even possible?
    06-27-08 08:50 PM
    Just as an idea. I notice the OP got his screenname changed, which is a good thing.

But his old one still shows in the thread title. Can
    a Mod maybe fix that also.
    06-27-08 08:54 PM
    --wow--one of the first times we've seen the whole story played out!---

Glad it was done. and I'm really glad that everyone was pretty mature about it all!

*now where's the the popcorn smiley?*
    And who said a forum couldnt be entertaining?
    06-27-08 09:17 PM
    Wow. This is the strangest thread I've ever seen.

What is wrong with some kids today? At 15 not only would a blackberry be out of the question as far as my parents were concerned, but I certainly would not even think to do what these individuals did for pure entertainment if I did have one. Pretty sad, if you ask me...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-08 09:36 PM
    It is too much. I have a 14 Y/O boy and an 11 Y/O girl. - think I'll have a long talk with them this weekend about proper behavior.

I hope Hahlee and Apareel, can see that sometimes an apology might not be enough. This has been a hard lesson for them, but think about how hard it was for the girl they harassed. I bet they won't do it again anytime soon.

06-27-08 10:53 PM
    I'm glad it turned out to be 15-year old girls than some creepy old pedophile. That being said, it freaks me out that 15-year olds have these types of conversations on their phones - my daughter is 5 and I hope to God she doesn't act like this in 10 years.

It's good that Hahlee apologized and I hope she realized that it wasn't funny at all.
    06-27-08 11:02 PM
    john please close/end the thread. I do not wish to futher reply to any other users. Our apologies were verified and leaving this forum/topic up is providing "entertainment" to other users, and we do not wish to continue.

Thanks.

-Thank you everyone.

I am sorry I can not lock down the thread....I have done what I thought was right. and if any of this continues I will follow the forum rules and report any posts that are out of line, that is all I am able to to. also you can report the same.....

Not much we can do about this online... I have settles it on my end and to my liking.... but the powers that be only have control over the thread now.......

Now what I don't like is the back and forth stuff..... It's getting real old real fast... I took upon it myself to help resolve the problem at hand to the best of my abilities and I thought it was over... but of course people have fingers and type away.... they are not helping situation at all nor are they even contributing to the main topic... You can only judge so much online and in forums, even emails..... But we don't seem to have much power talking to their parents...... I can't see that happening..... Now who knows if this will ever make it's way back down to them, but if it doesn't I hope we all realized what kind of world we live in now days and it's not the same it was back in the day....

Yeah people make mistakes and things sometimes get resolved. But some people believe things need to be taken further and more action.... I am not for it.... I have explained to the above offenders explaining then what and will happen if it continues.. Not with this site but will their phones and messaging people.... They understood and I asked them to make a statement to the forum... If that is not good enough in some minds... I don't know what else to do.... Obviously it was not enough in some minds........
    Last edited by yester18; 06-27-08 at 11:19 PM.
    06-27-08 11:12 PM
    hello, its hahlee & apareel

jose, im really sorry we're both 15, and we thought all 15 year olds would understand eachother and make the same jokes etc. But today we found out that they dont, and its not funny and its just stupid. I really hope you will reply back to our apology and again we are sorry again.

Thanks for the replies.
    06-27-08 11:13 PM
    Thank you for your reply yester18 and goodnight everyone.
    06-27-08 11:15 PM
    Well wow what a thread this turned out to be, and John, thank you so much, some people would get mad cause someone else got involved, but i am so happy that you did, thanks. And as for you Hahlee, well I forgive you. I saw in the posts how truly sorry you are. I'm not the type to keep a grudge forever, and yeah like you said, we are both teens, its just like i said, This website is the only website I posted my PIN, and well lets face it, the majority of the website is over 18, so i just naturally assumed it was someone older. Just promise me something sweetie.... that you will never do something that immature again.
    06-27-08 11:36 PM
    yikes! This is exactly why I don't use BBMesenger or have my PIN on here. I'm sorry this happened to you!
    You are really missing out, it's very handy. You just have to be sensible about who you add, and give your PIN too. I took mine off only because I was getting PIN messages from people, and it was annoying. But with messenger, you have to add them anyway.

In the end, I'd say with your pretty picture you are better off not putting it in the open though, unless you want 20,000 guys PIN messaging you, haha.
    06-27-08 11:48 PM
    Some of the posts are from parents like me who want to learn from this and perhaps use it as a teaching opportunity for our children. I don't think of that as running off at the fingers. I agree that further punishment or tell their parents on them for a first offense seems to be too much. Maybe the girls might learn a bit more from us. I won't say anything more here at your request, but maybe some of us do not deserve harsh words.

06-28-08 12:07 AM
    I'm glad it turned out to be 15-year old girls than some creepy old pedophile...
    How do we know? How do we know...LOL
    06-28-08 12:09 AM
84 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD