02-12-08 04:27 PM
29 12
tools
    Personally, I leave my bb in the car when I go to the gym. I don't think there's anything wrong with people using their bb's in the gym for music but on occasion you get a guy just sitting at a machine/bench texting/IM'ing/e-mailing. I think that's just rude especially when the gym is packed! Finish your sets and move on so others can use the machine!
    02-12-08 01:07 PM
    I use mine at the gym every day. I belong to a very large gym and I have to say, many people there use BB's. So maybe that's why no one there gives it a thought.
    02-12-08 03:30 PM
    i get dirty looks when i'm texting and someone is talking to me. i mean, i can text and kinda listen to you at the same time. lol. i would bb at the gym all the time. but, i'm so addicted that everytime bb told me i had a message i HAD to read it. now it stays in the locker until i'm done. i'm getting better. i've also noticed a sign that went up saying "no cellphones allowed on gym floor or locker rooms".
    02-12-08 04:24 PM
    "no cellphones allowed on gym floor or locker rooms".
    I used to think these signs were soley due to the whole camera on almost every phone craze that started a few years ago. Now I'm beginning to think it's a liability with people flying off treadmills and elliptical machines trying to read and type on their Berry haha.
    02-12-08 04:27 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD