hi crackberry users, i was informed by my service provider ( orange ) today, that blackberry's will be for buisness users ONLY in the not so distant future! i was told that things like bbm will not be available and other blackberry services will no longer be provided! has anyone else heard these rumors?
    06-13-12 03:10 PM
    If this is true...maybe someone should inform RIM...
    06-13-12 03:14 PM
    I can't believe some people still believe this to be true, weeks later.
    06-13-12 03:18 PM
    Let me guess, they then said that you should buy this shiny iPhone or Samsung device?!?!
    06-13-12 03:22 PM
    hi crackberry users, i was informed by my service provider ( orange ) today, that blackberry's will be for buisness users ONLY in the not so distant future! i was told that things like bbm will not be available and other blackberry services will no longer be provided! has anyone else heard these rumors?
    RIM have said that they are refocusing on the enterprise market but they are not leaving consumer products. A lot of people have misinterpreted what RIMs CEO actually said

Sent From My IPhone 4 S using Tapatalk
    06-13-12 03:24 PM
    If this is true...maybe someone should inform RIM...
    LOL. Exactly. Tell the 14 year old working at Orange that he may want to finish high school before trying to sound smart.
    06-13-12 07:32 PM
    Wait, is this a pop quiz?

The answer, OP, is:

1). FALSE
    06-13-12 07:33 PM
    Let me guess, they then said that you should buy this shiny iPhone or Samsung device?!?!
    Exactly, that's how the tables turn so quickly in the store.
    06-13-12 07:45 PM
    Yes, but RIM is making it up to all Blackberry customers by giving current subscribers their choice of a FREE iPhone or Android just to make it all good.
    06-13-12 09:08 PM
    That will never happen. More and more Blackberry users are now personal subscribers and not business users. If that ever happens, it will be the biggest mistake that RIM will ever make. I don't think they're that ignorant...
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    06-13-12 09:18 PM
    That will never happen. More and more Blackberry users are now personal subscribers and not business users. If that ever happens, it will be the biggest mistake that RIM will ever make. I don't think they're that ignorant...
    Relax Chicken Little. The sky is not falling and Research In Motion is not abandoning the consumer market. If all the games for the BlackBerry PlayBook are a leading indicator the consumer market remains important to the company. On the business/professional side of the equation, if not for the great applications from small third party software developers, most one-person operations, then the business and academic uses for this tablet would be missing in action (MIA).
    06-13-12 10:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD