http://main.mp4.cbc.ca/prodVideo/new...5_1800kbps.mp4

Send from the amazing powers of the  Z30
    neteng1000 likes this.
    01-10-15 01:37 PM
    Now just have to market the phones and let people BlackBerry is back and better than before.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-15 01:52 PM
    Sounds like a good time to pull their BlackBerry app.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-15 02:01 PM
    Sounds like a good time to pull their BlackBerry app.

Posted via CB10
    Lol. It did just stop working didn't it.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    01-10-15 02:06 PM
    I appreciate what Chen is doing so far. The marketing campaign has not been robust... but the things they have done (for the most part) have been pretty bold and brand boosting.

If I were to guess at it, I'd say that Chen's waiting to get BlackBerry in shape and ready before he stretches out into the big marketing dollars. No point in asking people to flock to your product until you know you've got the thing that'll win 'em. And as much as I love the product, my love is for the direction they're going... not what I've got in my hand as a finished product.

BlackBerry is definitely gaining momentum but they're still a work in progress. I hope John Chen keeps up this current strategy. Steady and consistent is working and will continue to.

Cr)m... via Passport
    01-10-15 02:06 PM
    Mmmm. The story was basically a rehash of the CES/AT&T announcement. TL;DR: BlackBerry is making a number of small steps that's putting them into conversations where they wouldn't be before.

So, as much as I'd really like to believe that, I'm going to hold judgement until we see dollars rolling in. Since it's enterprise sales a couple of big wins (Fortune 500 companies choosing to stay BlackBerry, or deploying BES 12 system-wide) by the end of the calendar year would be a good indicator that BlackBerry truly is "gaining momentum". The only thing we can say for now is that the market perception is improving, which is always a good (but not sufficient) thing.
    01-10-15 02:21 PM
    Now just have to market the phones and let people BlackBerry is back and better than before.

Posted via CB10
    I'm sure by March in my opinion we shall see, some BlackBerry marketing, now that we have us mobile carrying the brand again and also 10.3.1 would be out before that along with the Rio out for February, it is really going to be a good year.

Send from the amazing powers of the  Z30
    wasabiGT likes this.
    01-10-15 03:14 PM
    Cool

Posted via CB10
    01-10-15 03:22 PM