Honestly people why is it that I feel like BlackBerry isn't getting any respect from carriers to consumers? I mean BlackBerry 10 is an awesome OS..personally I'm not crazy for android, and especially IOS...I mean really are they seriously considering installing android on there future handsets????

Posted via CB10
    06-15-15 07:15 PM
    I mean really are they seriously considering installing android on there future handsets????
    Every BlackBerry 10 device is half Android right now anyway lol. You literally have Android installed right this second. But, really..... it's just rumors at this point.
    sentimentGX4 likes this.
    06-15-15 07:19 PM
    I honestly don't get why everyone is bashing this rumour. I honestly think it would be for the better.

They should have never waiting this long!!! Please make the slider a full blow android/blackberry phone.
    06-15-15 07:22 PM
    I will wait till BlackBerry and John Chen can talk on the rumors. That won't happen till the earnings call at the earliest. If they are going full android for all future devices I will be disappointed. If it is only for one model, I will be fine with it.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-15 07:22 PM
    As long as they launch an Android version as well as a BlackBerry 10 version, I'll be okay with this.
    06-15-15 07:25 PM
    Mr. Chen has stated over and over that the direction of BlackBerry is in software. What better way to legitimize that persistence than to sell an awesome Android BlackBerry device?

And of course as Bla1ze said, it's still just a rumor.

Jason

STL100-4 /10.2.1.2976
    06-15-15 08:38 PM
    Honestly people why is it that I feel like BlackBerry isn't getting any respect from carriers to consumers? I mean BlackBerry 10 is an awesome OS..personally I'm not crazy for android, and especially IOS...I mean really are they seriously considering installing android on there future handsets????

Posted via CB10
    Respect is earned, not given away.
    06-16-15 11:28 AM

Posted via CB10
    Because BB10 with a good OS, but the fight isn't OS vs OS anymore (and it hasn't been for the last 3 years). The war is ocosystem vs ecosystem, and BB has the worst one.
    06-16-15 12:12 PM