Will BlackBerry be back by then (It's already back but still some people think otherwise)? Or still be trying to get back up? A friend of mine said they'd be finished by then but I strongly disagree. So what do you guys think.

Wagwan.
    04-14-13 06:44 PM
    In five years BB will have an NFC connection directly to your brain stem, requiring no physical UI of any kind. You think it, it does it. Talk about mind-blowing.
    JR A, TgeekB, ErinnM and 4 others like this.
    04-14-13 06:47 PM
    We'll either be back or dead by then, but definitely not in between imho
    One would have to had gone somewhere to come back.

BlackBerry never went away. Especially this side of the world

Sent from my Z10STL100-2/10.0.10.822
    a.crews and JR A like this.
    In five years BB will have an NFC connection directly to your brain stem, requiring no physical UI of any kind. You think it, it does it. Talk about mind-blowing.
    sounds more like mind CONTROL to me
    Araslan likes this.
    If the phone crashes it may just be "Mind Blowing"!

Posted via CB10
    indie_b likes this.
    04-14-13 07:14 PM
    BB 20% marketshare
    Apple 15%
    Other 65% - android will suffer a fatal blow and could be relegated to a hobbyist platform. A combination on windows, ubuntu, mozilla and tizen will take over, while google will switch to chrome.
    04-14-13 07:47 PM
    BlackBerry will continue to grow. The phone side is just the beginning. It sounds like they have a lot of plans coming with the platform. What we see right now is just the beginning.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 09:03 PM
    BlackBerry will continue to grow. The phone side is just the beginning. It sounds like they have a lot of plans coming with the platform. What we see right now is just the beginning.

Posted via CB10
    Agree.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    04-14-13 09:10 PM
    Agree.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    Agree
    04-14-13 09:27 PM
    Will BlackBerry be back by then
    this "would be a dubious proposition at best."
    Dr. Schultz
    04-14-13 10:43 PM
    I would need to see the sales in the US after a couple of quarters to want to even guess. The Q10 is really going to be interesting since it could be the phone that truly draws defectors from iphone and android in the us.

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-15-13 12:17 AM
    Agree
    Agree

Posted via CB10 - FINALLY
    04-15-13 12:18 AM
    Riding high in five. People forget that even Apple was on the verge of going under in the 90's. Wait, never mind, because all these iphone kids weren't even alive to remember that. Point is every company has their ups and downs.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    nickthebold likes this.
    04-15-13 04:41 AM
    I hate to burst everyone's bubble but I had to switch back to the iphone 5 platform because I discovered all of my friends and clients who used to be Blackberry have all move to Apple and Android.

Even at the business end because they feel Blackberry has become complacent and are unsure is the support for apps and hardware will be there in the coming years.

Just basing this off what I have seen here in the USA the past couple of years. Blackberry is no longer the name corporate America is using for their smart devices anymore, sad but very true.
    04-17-13 03:32 AM
    The high end space is extremely competitive while blackberry feels that its 3 year old curves can take on the wave of new low end androids and nokia's very impressive range of low end windows phones. If this does not change within the next 1 to 2 years, bb will be relegated to an extremely niche market.
    04-17-13 03:40 AM
    I would need to see the sales in the US after a couple of quarters to want to even guess. The Q10 is really going to be interesting since it could be the phone that truly draws defectors from iphone and android in the us.

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    That's what was said about the z10
    04-17-13 01:52 PM