Trade in your iPhone and get credits toward a new Passport! Up to $550 in credits! You can get yourself a free Passport by trading a 16GB iPhone 6.

US Customers
    https://tradeup.blackberry.com/en/us/web/passport.html

Canada Customers
    https://tradeup.blackberry.com/en/ca/web/passport.html

Way to go John Chen! Blackberry is fighting back!
    Last edited by tacsniper; 11-25-14 at 12:05 AM.
    Chrisy, sharma6, riss89 and 1 others like this.
    11-24-14 11:54 PM
    Top move, the more using Blackberry the more software
    11-25-14 01:21 AM
    iPhone is getting bburned... :-)

? ? ? Zzzzmoqin'.... ? ? ?
    11-25-14 01:35 AM
    11-25-14 01:52 AM
    Bend it like Beckham.
    11-25-14 02:21 AM
    Wanna see how things pan out!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    11-25-14 02:27 AM
    I think it's a great marketing idea and I would only hope they would put out some sort of advertising so folks here in the USA know about it. I have already let a few of my friends and clients know who are tired of IOS and Android and are looking for something different that will improve their productivity.

Sent from my Lovely Passport on T Mobile USA
    11-25-14 03:50 AM
    I hope they do this for the Classic! $280 is good for my 5c considering I paid $45!
    Lendo and ponpiri like this.
    11-25-14 04:25 AM
    The only problem is that these trade in programs suck for the consumer. You never get close to the fair market value for your phone. I've dealt with Clover Wireless before and they screw you unbelievably bad on the trade in value. People are better off selling their devices and then buying what they want.
    11-25-14 06:42 AM
    I hope they do this for the Classic! $280 is good for my 5c considering I paid $45!
    You won't get $200 for your 5C.
    11-25-14 06:43 AM
    The only problem is that these trade in programs suck for the consumer. You never get close to the fair market value for your phone. I've dealt with Clover Wireless before and they screw you unbelievably bad on the trade in value. People are better off selling their devices and then buying what they want.
    Its not bad. As good or better than what you'd get from reseller like Gazelle. You'll always be better off selling your used phone via Ebay/CraigsList/Swappa but any reseller is going to want your phone for cheap.
    11-25-14 07:34 AM
    BlackBerry is offering 200$ on top of whatever clover is offering, that's a fixed amount

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 07:47 AM
    CNBC was making fun of it this morning.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 08:23 AM
    CNBC was making fun of it this morning.

Posted via CB10
    In what way?
    11-25-14 08:34 AM
    Made the national news in Canada.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/busines...-ins-1.2117756

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-25-14 08:42 AM
    An excellent idea.

Take note of the "up to". That usually works against the little guy.
    11-25-14 09:10 AM
    Excellent!

From my ? phone
    11-25-14 09:20 AM
    I noticed that at the BlackBerry site for the trade in, at the bottom there was a link for BB7 device trade-ins. Checking that out, for a mint condition Torch 9810 to trade up to a Z30, BlackBerry will only give a $10 credit!! No thanks to that, the black Friday deal and reselling the 9810 on ebay or kijiji would bring my cost to near zero.

The iPhone trade-in looks good though but how many will want a keyboard vs all touch screen ?
    11-25-14 09:45 AM
    What Apple user is seriously going to consider Blackberry? An insanely small fraction of users. To me the issue for many users who would consider transferring are transferring application settings. I know you can run Android software on it, but for me transferring saved game progress would be nearly impossible except for products that allow logins from any platform.
    Dookieman likes this.
    11-25-14 10:01 AM
    What Apple user is seriously going to consider Blackberry? An insanely small fraction of users. To me the issue for many users who would consider transferring are transferring application settings. I know you can run Android software on it, but for me transferring saved game progress would be nearly impossible except for products that allow logins from any platform.
    The Apple user that would seriously consider this offer (number may be small) is the one that is NOT concerned with saving game progress or for that matter even playing any games.
    t her, menshawy, ponpiri and 3 others like this.
    11-25-14 10:05 AM
    As with an overly popular all-you-can-eat buffet, I am not convinced BBRY wants overwhelming success with this program. But it got national coverage, lots of web links, and chatter. Job done.
    11-25-14 10:11 AM
    With all trade ins I would rather just sell my device/game to someone I know for that price and that way I get the money and they get the product at a discount.

It would be much easier to sell an iPhone for that price to a friend and then two people win.

Posted via CB10
    chalx likes this.
    11-25-14 10:26 AM
    What in the hell is going on??? Ignorance should be a criminal offence, being stupid should earn you some jail time.
    There is nothing here that suggests that the Passport is a camel(slow). What benefits would they gain from this lie? Do they get commission for every IPhone sold?

Processor
    Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 with 2.2GHz Quad-Core CPUs (MSM8974-AA)
    Adreno 330, 450MHz GPU
    Memory
    3 GB RAM
    32 GB Flash

Swap your brand new iPhone 6 for a BlackBerry Passport... no, really - Pocket-lint

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 10:41 AM
    Let's carry on discussing here...

What in the hell is going on??? Ignorance should be a criminal offence, being stupid should earn you some jail time.
    There is nothing here that suggests that the Passport is a camel(slow). What benefits would they gain from this lie? Do they get commission for every IPhone sold?

Processor
    Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 with 2.2GHz Quad-Core CPUs (MSM8974-AA)
    Adreno 330, 450MHz GPU
    Memory
    3 GB RAM
    32 GB Flash

Swap your brand new iPhone 6 for a BlackBerry Passport... no, really - Pocket-lint

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 10:58 AM
    Review paid for by Apple.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 11:08 AM
116 123 ...