Blackberry should stop and start changing the way they work go back on the time when 9900 and 9360 where important! And concentrate on what mattered and what still matters which is... communication blackberry was all about free.. now bbm has prices! And prestige on either u buy custom pins... are u kidding me? And bbm stickers? Facebook was a huge thing on blackberry now I cant even look without a lag and the interface of apps are horrible except weather calculator clock hub and thats all! I sat 2 years on 2 z10 's black and white! Both had problems! With software updates! From 10.2 to 10.2.1 I had battery problems... reloaded software worked but restore backup didnt! On both!!!! Then from 10.2.1 to 10.3.1 on both! I have problems with battery white I put on the charger it starts decreasing. Black I go from 50% to 60% in a minute.
    ( dont say rubish I bought new batterys for both). Lets talk about apps! We neeed appsssssss! Like badly! Blackberry should work with google on that! We go back to communication since whats app has whats app call now about to launch u should do blackberry meetings for free! Ur losing badly blackberry! Badly sad to see u flush ur self in the toilet for many yearsci have been saying to people blackberry is the worlds best phone to ever hold.. well I cant now since I dont even believe my self anymore by saying that! I would be harming you! I should push you down soo u should push your self up! Blackberry fails! Fails! Fails! Fails! FYI : never held a samsung iphone etc before! But now its at an end after 9 years! Ill go to iphone! Farewell!

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 08:52 PM
    Blackberry should stop and start changing the way they work go back on the time when 9900 and 9360 where important! And concentrate on what mattered and what still matters which is... communication blackberry was all about free.. now bbm has prices! And prestige on either u buy custom pins... are u kidding me? And bbm stickers? Facebook was a huge thing on blackberry now I cant even look without a lag and the interface of apps are horrible except weather calculator clock hub and thats all! I sat 2 years on 2 z10 's black and white! Both had problems! With software updates! From 10.2 to 10.2.1 I had battery problems... reloaded software worked but restore backup didnt! On both!!!! Then from 10.2.1 to 10.3.1 on both! I have problems with battery white I put on the charger it starts decreasing. Black I go from 50% to 60% in a minute.
    ( dont say rubish I bought new batterys for both). Lets talk about apps! We neeed appsssssss! Like badly! Blackberry should work with google on that! We go back to communication since whats app has whats app call now about to launch u should do blackberry meetings for free! Ur losing badly blackberry! Badly sad to see u flush ur self in the toilet for many yearsci have been saying to people blackberry is the worlds best phone to ever hold.. well I cant now since I dont even believe my self anymore by saying that! I would be harming you! I should push you down soo u should push your self up! Blackberry fails! Fails! Fails! Fails! FYI : never held a samsung iphone etc before! But now its at an end after 9 years! Ill go to iphone! Farewell!

Posted via CB10
    Have a good one!

Shame you never tried another BB10 beyond the first released on (now) year-old software. When you realize Apple is pitiful for messaging, come on back and try a modern BB10 phone. While arguably not as good as legacy devices, it still smokes Android and iOS in productivity.

Posted via CB10
    3MIKE and xandros9 like this.
    03-23-15 08:57 PM
    Blackberry already did a lot to get apps on BlackBerry. We have the Amazon App Store, BlackBerry World, and a Google Play client, Snap. Heck, you can even load the actual Play Store on BlackBerry devices. What more do you want?

Posted via CB10
    rubyslipperss likes this.
    03-23-15 08:59 PM
    The z10 is a bad phone and the ongoing software issues only made it worse. Anyone honest person who has owned any other touchscreen device, whether ios or android will tell you that. Just shows how out of touch management was at the time. Don't kid yourself though, nothing is free. Google mines your data which holds currency and the price of a latest gen iPhone is laughable. If BlackBerry is to survive, it needs to monetize certain services. That said, BlackBerry just makes it too easy for folks to leave. BTW, I used BBM voice the other day on my z30 for a conference call with someone in tokyo. Honestly, it sounded like they were in the same room. part hardware and part software. Impressive. And it worked like that without having to pay for any of the extra junk you mention. I recently upgraded to a z30 running 10.3.1 and the combo is a winner. Part of the reason I've hung in there when the company and its products have pissed me off is that I prefer the OS (in its current form) to any other I've tried. That, and we need competition, not a duopoly. It's bad for consumers. I'm not your average consumer using leaked software and Snap

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 09:17 PM
    Yes, I agree. BlackBerry needs native apps. Those who can't see that are blind. The reality is apps matter to most. As an example, I needed an app for work recently that could not be had on BlackBerry World nor on amazon. Good thing I have Snap installed. Most would be out of luck. As I said, BlackBerry makes it too easy to leave, but for certain people like myself, BlackBerry offers something of value, something worth having. I would probably think otherwise if I didn't have the time to tinker with my device to get much of the same functionality the competition offers right out of the box

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 09:25 PM
    I have had a Z since it launched, with no issues.. I've dropped it six times in the 2+ years without a glitch. I went through three iphones in 3 years for various reasons, one due to apple and two on drops. My Z has served me well in comparison.

Posted via CB10
    Bbnivende likes this.
    03-23-15 09:43 PM
    We have two Z10s, a Q10 and a Classic. We also have one iPhone6 work phone and a Samsung Galaxy S5. Z10s belong to teens and have survived being dropped, in the rain, left in extreme weather in a school bus, sat on etc. The Q10 has been dropped many times and even flew across the room once. All devices are still working.

The iPhone dropped out of a pocket on day 1 and cracked. The S5 fell out of a hand onto the driveway and camera is completely busted.

Posted via Classic
    03-23-15 10:00 PM
    03-23-15 10:08 PM
    Change, OP. It's a fact of life. Embrace it or fall behind. Weather that change is the phone you've held dear for 9 yrs or weather it's a new phone altogether different. I'm sure owning a new phone will be a new discovery for you but after awhile you may be back afrte yor mesges starte two luk lik dis.
    Also, be sure to check out the website Damn You Auto Correct. It's a site you will be able to relate to first hand soon. Good luck

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 10:11 PM
    Jeez. That was some rant.

I'm still surprised to see people giving BlackBerry advice, especially the "more apps" stuff. It's been two years, people. Give up your dream of more apps suddenly flooding BlackBerry World. BlackBerry tried. They courted those devs and companies hard. But it didn't work too well. I'm not complaining, because I never liked apps on my phone anyways. There is the Amazon App Store now, which I'll admit, I haven't downloaded anything from.

I've sold my Z10 a while ago, and am using a Z30 and Passport now. They're still the best at emailing/texting/calling/browsing, and to me that's all that matters.
    03-23-15 10:34 PM
    I've had zero problems with the three Z10's that I have bought. Its been a great phone for me.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-15 12:24 AM
    Jeez. That was some rant.

I'm still surprised to see people giving BlackBerry advice, especially the "more apps" stuff. It's been two years, people. Give up your dream of more apps suddenly flooding BlackBerry World. BlackBerry tried. They courted those devs and companies hard. But it didn't work too well. I'm not complaining, because I never liked apps on my phone anyways. There is the Amazon App Store now, which I'll admit, I haven't downloaded anything from.

I've sold my Z10 a while ago, and am using a Z30 and Passport now. They're still the best at emailing/texting/calling/browsing, and to me that's all that matters.
    I always think that I can get an inexpensive Android tablet for additional apps, if needed. But that has not happened yet. The main Android apps I use are the banking and home remote alarm, found on Snap and Amazon. And work pretty well.

Posted via Classic
    03-24-15 07:11 AM

Posted via CB10
    I suggest you google "iphone update issues" first, coz it seems you think iOS has no issues.

Also, messaging on iPhone is really pitiful.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-15 07:27 AM
    Good riddance...

Posted via CB10
    03-24-15 07:34 AM
    They tried the free route, look where it leads them. Technically it wasn't free so they can survive with SAF fees. If people were still willing to pay SAF fees maybe BB wouldn't have to change. Obviously, SAF is gone. and so has BB because of that.
    03-24-15 07:44 AM
    Farewell! We wish you the best of luck in phone utopia where all of the perfect devices fly and the apps & games fall free from the sky like rain...
    ArcPlug likes this.
    03-24-15 08:08 AM